Who will you vote for at the 2015 General Election?

Elixir

Which party will get your vote in May?  

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coburn has been tarting himself out as an MP, hasn't said where he'll be standing.

He must already be bored of the European parliament, although I'm not entirely sure what he does as an MEP

He will be sat on his considerably sized arse doing what he does everywhere else. Proving himself to be a ridiculous buffoon, whilst doing the square root of f**k all for his constituents.

Coburn according to several sources is standing in what will be the highest profile Scottish seat during the election...Gordon. Call me cynical, but do you think he's in it to get his ugly mug and even uglier message as much airtime as possible?

Voting labour as I have in previous elections. I must say it is more for the "least worst" reasons that Patrick Harvie describes above. I don't support independence so won't vote for SNP/Green/SNP and I feel that whilst there isn't a great deal of difference between labour and the conservatives these days at labour has a left wing to hold it back from some of the worst right wing policies we could get with another 5 years of conservative

Independence is not central to the policies of the Green party in any way. A strong group of prominent Greens were against the idea of Scottish independence. Don't let it put you off voting for them.

The Green's will almost certainly take a pro-independence stance now. Especially since their relatively large surge in members who support it following the referendum.

A strong group of prominent Greens were against the idea of Scottish independence.

And were marginalised for it. You'd think Robin Harper had fallen off the face of the earth, for instance.

The SNP's new members have tugged them to the left. The Greens' new members have hauled them all the way over to independence.

Archived