Queen of the south v Falkirk

QosLoyal

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame on both clubs could they not have reduced entry prices by even a couple of pound a head to try and encourage some extra fans through the gate on a televised frid night match.

Queens don't seem to encourage or give much back to the loyal support they get, shame as there are lot of matches coming up home & away, time to pick and choose, it's no cheap!

Would £2 really make such a big difference to your financial state of affairs?!?

As has been stated elsewhere - we are one of the cheapest clubs in the Championship this season yet again.

Plus we are in with a big shout of finishing top 4, playing attractive football and into the quarter final of a national cup competition.

The board should be applauded for their efforts this season. After all it's a business they're running not a charity so get a grip you lunatic.

Didn't realise tickets for this match were on sale until someone mentioned it to me tonight. Never heard any announcement at Palmerston last weekend, in program or in either Wednesday or Friday standard. Nothing in the QOS advert on third back page of standard either about tickets being on sale this Sunday

It was on the website over a week ago.

It was on the website over a week ago.

But not decided until after last week's programme went to print.

To be fair we probably should have got it announced at last week's game and possibly in the Standard ad too. The Standard usually carry sales details as part of their report content. I havent read it today, take it its not there then?

In practice following discussions with several season ticket holders arrangements were changed anyway. There is no doubting the website and social media are the best way to communicate up to date info. A reminder was posted there earlier today too.

I'd imagine he will. Him and Alston in for the cup tied Kerr and Baird.

Tbh, I see Morgan as another Mark Beck. Unbelievably raw and a bit pish but after a bit of game time should come on enormously. He's only started one (?) game since arriving at the start of January and that was vs Brechin in the last round.

I'd imagine he will. Him and Alston in for the cup tied Kerr and Baird.

Tbh, I see Morgan as another Mark Beck. Unbelievably raw and a bit pish but after a bit of game time should come on enormously. He's only started one (?) game since arriving at the start of January and that was vs Brechin in the last round.

What have you seen to suggest he will "come on enormously"? He offers zero.

Here's hoping we go

MacDonald

Duffie

McCracken

Grant

Leahy

Vaulks

Taiwo

Alston

Smith

Loy

Sibbald

Kerr has been fantastic. Doesn't waste a pass and always seems to be there when the ball is loose in midfield.

Will be a huge miss as will Baird. I would have Botti and even Smith in before Morgan for Baird.

Macdoanld

Duffie

McCracken

Grant

Leahy

Alston

Taiwo

Vaulks

Sibbald

Loy

Smith/Botti.

Kerr is definitely a decent player at this level. Clever from him to leave us when Burns and McKenna returned from injury though. Being our 5th choice midfielder wouldn't have been good for his reputation.

This should really be a cricket score with The Bairns missing their two best players.

Kerr is definitely a decent player at this level. Clever from him to leave us when Burns and McKenna returned from injury though. Being our 5th choice midfielder wouldn't have been good for his reputation.

This should really be a cricket score with The Bairns missing their two best players.

IF Baird & Kerr are the Bairns best two players they can't have much of a team Home Win.

Here fishy fishy.

Archived