World Famous Dundee United v Celtic, SC 1/4 Final

banana

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Earlier in the week, I had the fear, and predicted a 4-0 pumping.

Following the news on Ciftci, and remembering that their best 2 players were cup tied, I am confidently revising this to a 3-1 pumping.

With our defence, and Jackie's "tactical rotations", Celtic should be ashamed if they don't beat us.

Usual home crowd v Celtic + folk staying away due to our hilarious form = around 2000 home tickets still unsold, apparently.

Even with Celtic's injury worries, current United win this by luck or nothing imo.

Probably be a close game, 1-0 or 2-1 Celtic. Hopefully Izaguirre is back

Earlier in the week, I had the fear, and predicted a 4-0 pumping.

Following the news on Ciftci, and remembering that their best 2 players were cup tied, I am confidently revising this to a 3-1 pumping.

With our defence, and Jackie's "tactical rotations", Celtic should be ashamed if they don't beat us.

:lol::lol:

Yeah sorry, Craig Gordon is fine. Your two best outfield players.
Virgil Van Dijk, Stefan Johansen and Scott Brown. Good players the new guys but our best outfield players, naw
That would be excellent news.. For United. Boys regressed so badly, probably since the whole property deal thing being at the back of his mind. It might be the 7 stone he's put on though. Utterly shite now. Good luck to the boys from Dundee today, attack them from the off, you dayglo basturts.
He's still a much better player than Ambrose who is always capable of a mistake

Always feel optimistic before games, slightly different when we play Celtic though. You know that you will have to ride your luck and get a few breaks (something that doesn't happen very often). I would absolutely love it if we could pull off a historic fortnight and get two wins over Celtic in the cups but realistically that is a million to one. This is one of those games where we need Ciftci to be the player we all know he can be. If he puts in a great performance it will give us a right good chance (as long as our defenders can defend today).

I suppose I better head along to this then. Jesus.

It's been a long time since I've headed to a game thinking we have no chance at all. I like to be positive before every game, but I just can't see it today.

I will happily chow down on a meal of these words if we win though.

Archived