World Famous Dundee United v Celtic, SC 1/4 Final

banana

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would undoubtedly be a disappointing result for us if things were to stay the same. I like St. Johnstone more than I dislike Celtic, so it would be preferable to still have something substantial to play for during the next couple of months.

Farcical officiating first half. Surely Brown has an advantage at the start of a game? Most players get away with one, possibly two naughty ones before a card but Brown gets 7 or 8.

Never a pen. Can we get back to the days you actually have to be fouled in the box to get a penalty? Every time we hear "there was contact"? So f****n what? It's no longer a mannies game.

Wow, another soft pen!!!

I still think the Brown challenge was a booking. And if there's one thing I've learned, it's that ex-pros aren't really worth listening to.

And there's still no guarantee that a Dundee United win today changes anything, despite the meaningless tripe that I just forced myself to read. Just shut the f**k up and stop posting barely literate nonsense.

The best news for this one is it'll prevent Craig Thomson getting to referee the final. He really is a knobjocky of the highest order.

Thommo says: "calm down m80."

Referee_Craig_Thomson.jpg

Archived