Berwick vs Spartans - Replay

Simplistic

Didn't see any trouble just usual football banter. Disappointed if Spartans fans misbehaved. However let's see how many of them turn up at next game. My guess none. All the facebook warriors with their Spartan bevy buses and Spartans supporters bus I bet none of them at next home game. So please don't judge us on people who are not the true supporters Spartans need to look in house at how certain people behave. Well done berwick best of luck against Hibs. Unlucky Spartans great run lads

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was glad to see Cameron start,but initially the game passed him by. Fairbairn and Kerr were excellent,apart from a spell in the second half when a game of pinball in the berwick box could and should have been punished. Overall Berwick were the better team,the problem is at 1-0 you are a penalty or half-volley from carnage. Although it was far from pretty I couldn't take my eyes off the game. Was exhausting to watch.

Clever of Spartans to keep the ball in the air, made me remember the days of Stranraer and their ground zero style of play. Credit where it's due ,Spartans were fit and never dropped off. Not surprising they did for Clyde,surprised they did for Morton. But they are better than some poor second division teams in terms of heart and obviously potential support. Whether they would turn up at Elgin or Annan on a Tuesday we wait to see.

Archived