Berwick vs Spartans - Replay

Simplistic

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

, spoiled only the Junior Chavs-on-ASBOs in the ducket and that clown Hoskins. I understand he threw an unprovoked punch at a long-standing Berwick supporter and received several in return. Both Berwick Rangers and Spartans should look seriously at banning him, and he might want to reflect on whether his behaviour over the last couple of seasons had any influence on his son no longer being involved at Shielfield. .

As well as the couple of steaming drunk spartans 'fans' flying punches at berwick fans at FT at the tunnel, stewards just standing watching, meaning chairman Porteous had to intervene.

What is it with all these unsolicited pics of me, I'm starting to think I've gained an army of stalkers, ha ha. Rab at least you got my best side unlike the other one.

Grimbo

aye, at least Rab didn't take a sneaky pic of you from 6ft away, no say nowt and run away and post it ha ha ha. I should have thought of this creepy tactic the first time I met you, this shaking of hands and having a crack is so old school now ha ha

As well as the couple of steaming drunk spartans 'fans' flying punches at berwick fans at FT at the tunnel, stewards just standing watching, meaning chairman Porteous had to intervene.

The fools, don't they know the time for a punch up is half time when all the stewards disappear inside to have a cup of tea and a pie...

There needs to be something done on the points raised to be fair. It should be talked about at the next SC meeting as panicking a day or two before the game isn't good enough.

Agreed but to be fair if they said it would be all ticket then people would have jumped up and down saying it was over the top.

As the statement said lessons have been learned as when was the last time there was a bumper mid week crowd.

Agreed but to be fair if they said it would be all ticket then people would have jumped up and down saying it was over the top.

As the statement said lessons have been learned as when was the last time there was a bumper mid week crowd.

I wasn't really talking about making it all ticket, more better lighting and maybe some hard standing surface at the Ducket turnstiles. Hopefully pretty easy to sort.

Loving all the comments from Mother Hoskins on our facebook page... Seems bitter

Absolutely hilarious......I thought it strange when BRFC let a half decent utility player go in January but now good riddance.

She's only going to be happy when Hibs tear us a new one which will probably happen anyways.........£££££££££

The barrier at the gate turns and clicks on the number from that, not a handheld thing.

If I am getting whooshed here then please form an orderly queue to point and laugh at me, but;

Get a hand held clicker.

Every time a concession pays add 1 to that.

At the end subtract the clicks on the handheld from the clicks on the gate.

You now know how many adults paid.

I'm not sure the world is ready for this, but surely worth a go.

If I am getting whooshed here then please form an orderly queue to point and laugh at me, but;

Get a hand held clicker.

Every time a concession pays add 1 to that.

At the end subtract the clicks on the handheld from the clicks on the gate.

You now know how many adults paid.

I'm not sure the world is ready for this, but surely worth a go.

No chance someone would take £12 and put a click on the hand one for £2 and keep the tenner then?

I went through the concession gate, as did many and nowt was said, paid the £12 though.the lighting is laughable outside at the turnstile, two fucking 60w bulbs for the whole area. You couldn't even read above the turnstile to where you should have been queuing till you were within the railing. It needs looked at like

Should have got tescodsave to stand outside since the sun shines out of his a rse and therefore would have provided ample illumination

Should have got tescodsave to stand outside since the sun shines out of his a rse and therefore would have provided ample illumination

Charming.

Surely the club could get a board member to look at this, it would cost peanuts if he did it. The amount of folk trying to see if it was a brown or purple note they had in their hand last night was stupid. I gave £15 and told them to keep the change to save the youngster having to re-route through the dark. 2004 was maybe the crowd?

Archived