Airdrie vs Forfar - pay what you can!

Same team from last week for me. Normally I'd have Hilson over Sanny but he looked good last week. Hilson is even more dangerous with his pace when he comes on after 60mins or so.

2-0 away win

(Also genuinely excited about seeing the loons on the telly live, something I've never experienced)

Yes to all this, except think Malin dropped a level the last couple of games, and would get Husband or Dale in from start - think Malin is great when he comes off subs bench through.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this one, always a tough place to go and we're putting in good performances again.

Obvious change for me is Hilson for Denholm, straight swap with the wee man up top beside Templeman. Possibly Husband back in for Malin.

When fit I'd be starting Dunlop at CB every game with Malcolm, or Travis in there with Baxter at RB. We're going to get punished against fast strikers with Dods/Malcolm together.

Guest bernardblack

Douglas

Travis Malcolm Dods Campbell

Kader Young Husband Hilson

Swankie Templeman

You do realise we don't HAVE to play a 4-4-2 right?

Just watching SSN & they've some auld guy turning 100 attending the game.

Take it he hasn't realised Airdrieonians went bust & what he's watching is a Clydebank team that was rebranded Airdrie Utd in 2002?

Not quite sure why, especially as we never, ever perform when on the tele, but I'm feeling quite confident going into this one.

The new loanee from Thistle comes highly rated and hopefully has got to know his new colleagues over the last week or so. Gasparotto should also start giving us our first view of our CB pairing for the remainder of the season.

I think we're good bit better than when we last played Forfar at home, where I felt they got away with a bit of a smash and grab.

I'm going to go for 2-0.

Archived