League Structure Next Season

Amateurs will always have boys playing in it that shouldn't and vice versa because they want to play with pals but did leith no have amateur best player gilhooley in at start and deek said no

Don't think Meadowbank 3G has a stand. From reading other threads Tynecastle are supposed to be moving from Fernieside to Saughton enclosure next season to groundshare with LTHV

my mistake - i was talking bout Meadowbank pitch, were ECFC play in the LL. But aye, what the difference then between Meadowbank 3g and Saughton then?? Has anyone actually asked if you can use Saughton.

In terms of Gilhooley - i'm not doubting he's a good players but what i've seen of him, there's better out there in LEAFA.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See if Lothian and tynie rumors to share are true can eos advertise fernieside to amateur teams up that way to take park and join eos

Could potentially be a good idea but who owns the pitch? Tynecastle or the local council? A still think the EOS should be doing more to encourage well run amateur teams to apply

• 2 weeks later...

my mistake - i was talking bout Meadowbank pitch, were ECFC play in the LL. But aye, what the difference then between Meadowbank 3g and Saughton then?? Has anyone actually asked if you can use Saughton.

In terms of Gilhooley - i'm not doubting he's a good players but what i've seen of him, there's better out there in LEAFA.

Meadowbank is a better surface. Saughtons rotten.

• 3 weeks later...

if its true that Easthouses are going to the juniors next season, at what level will they be entering?

Anybody know of teams applying to join EoS next season?

Apparently so. The south east juniors is were they are headed. About the EOS one very unlikely, haven't heard any team applying?

bad news then ,,as will prob just be 1 league then ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,without promotion or demotion ,,,limited teams that can compete will result in far too many meaningless games or will it ?

is the standard in div 1 so different from the prem ?

bad news then ,,as will prob just be 1 league then ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,without promotion or demotion ,,,limited teams that can compete will result in far too many meaningless games or will it ?

is the standard in div 1 so different from the prem ?

One team leaves and one could join. Surely that's gonna make the most likely scenario the status quo?

if its true that Easthouses are going to the juniors next season, at what level will they be entering?

Anybody know of teams applying to join EoS next season?

Easthouses Lily, assuming their application is approved, will be in the East Region South Division.

If they have seen that moving to the Juniors is the best for them, then perhaps other clubs who are not seeking a licence or LL football will do likewise. Craigroyston? Ormiston?

Archived