Gun Control Poll

dufc1980

Guns  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As we are sensible and have strict gun controls. :)

And again, shocking inability to absorb simple information.

There are many countries around the world with significantly more liberal gun control and less crime than the UK, even with it's manipulated statistics.

"HURR DURR ONLY AMERICA HAS LESS GUN CONTROL THAN US"

f**k the rational, sensible debate where I absolutely wiped the floor with you all is still in that other thread for everyone to see.

You don't win arguments by repeating the same bollocks 188 times, and failing to refute any single point against. You couldn't convince Sergeant to arse rattle a grieving widow. (that's like convincing a turkey to vote against Christmas for people who don't know him well)

Dear God :blink:

In light of this thread, I'm thinking the first P&B murder may not be far away. After two bannings, Div needs to watch his back for entirely sane, rational St Mirren fans who're utterly seething that they can't legally carry items purely designed to make it easier to kill their intended target.

Now, I'm after an RPG to help dig the back garden. Who's with me?

Dear God :blink:

In light of this thread, I'm thinking the first P&B murder may not be far away. After two bannings, Div needs to watch his back for entirely sane, rational St Mirren fans who're utterly seething that they can't legally carry items purely designed to make it easier to kill their intended target.

Now, I'm after an RPG to help dig the back garden. Who's with me?

^^^ voted no

Archived