Gun Control Poll

dufc1980

Guns  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be pretty hard when drunk. I imagine they could fight me off. Now, if I had a gun I could just pull a trigger and not have to get into any physical battle.

Simples

If I had a gun I'd be trying to see straight and aim the gun, I'd probably be aiming 90 degrees to their left, being a drunk twat and miss.

If I had a knife I'd just slash them and stab them a few times.

Much easier.

If I had a gun I'd be trying to see straight and aim the gun, I'd probably be aiming 90 degrees to their left, being a drunk twat and miss.

Much easier.

Except it really isn't.

Like I said you could stand five yards away from someone and kill them with a gun. You'd have to be right up to someone to stab them.

HTH

Much easier.

This is the problem with 'rational' thinkers, they seem to take the emotion out of the most extreme circumstances and treat it as just another set of actions without realising how batshit mental they come across.

Except it really isn't.

Like I said you could stand five yards away from someone and kill them with a gun. You'd have to be right up to someone to stab them.

HTH

You're talking about being extremely drunk.

Have you ever tried to aim something when extremely drunk and hit a nearby target?

Then shut the f**k up, stabbing them would be much easier.

This is the problem with 'rational' thinkers, they seem to take the emotion out of the most extreme circumstances and treat it as just another set of actions without realising how batshit mental they come across.

The f**k are you talking about?

Has anyone else noticed the nutjob's new profile information? :lol:

f**k the rational, sensible debate where I absolutely wiped the floor with you all is still in that other thread for everyone to see.

Bet that will get fucking deleted when I'm banned too!

You're talking about being extremely drunk.

Have you ever tried to aim something when extremely drunk and hit a nearby target?

Yes I have, I managed to score a penalty on the strip in malia and win a bottle of champagne. Great night, could barely walk but managed to place it right in the corner.

Like I said someone could be 5 yards away from you and you could easily shoot them if you had a gun, having to stab someone and getting into a physical battle would be much harder.

This is obvious. :)

Yes I have, I managed to score a penalty on the strip in malia and win a bottle of champagne. Great night, could barely walk but managed to place it right in the corner.

Like I said someone could be 5 yards away from you and you could easily shoot them if you had a gun, having to stab someone and getting into a physical battle would be much harder.

This is obvious. :)

Bullshit.

Prove it.

Bullshit.

Prove it.

Luckily I don't have to, as I live in a country where this situation would never arise. As we are sensible and have strict gun controls. :)

Not sure if they keep records of names etc at that penalty shoot out place, I'll check though

Luckily I don't have to, as I live in a country where this situation would never arise. As we are sensible and have strict gun controls. :)

Not sure if they keep records of names etc at that penalty shoot out place, I'll check though

I'm talking about the penalty you moron.

Archived