Gun Control Poll

dufc1980

Guns  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I won't be banned.

You're not getting it.

Well f**k if you want to reduce the likelihood of fucking murder and horrors being commited ban alcohol.

Surely you support that, yes?

Think of all the things people do when drunk.

If I was blootered and had a gun it would make commiting murder even easier. Fail

This is reminding me of the indyref, a few people who know what's right but unfortunately get outvoted by the silent majority who just buy what the media says.

Is it f**k. Biggest yes voter you could find here and I know without looking or reading any meedja that our gun controls are fine and the US are stuck in the past with theirs.

It actually wouldn't, you fucking retard.

Try shooting something when you're "blootered". But then if you knew f**k all about guns or had any experience with them you wouldn't be the way you are.

It'd be a lot easier than trying to knife somebody or hurt them in any other way though. Fail

Is it f**k. Biggest yes voter you could find here and I know without looking or reading any meedja that our gun controls are fine and the US are stuck in the past with theirs.

You're sounding like what the no votes sounded like I'm afraid. Americans probably laugh at most of us desperately trying to not get our rights back.

But I won't be banned.

You're not getting it.

Well f**k if you want to reduce the likelihood of fucking murder and horrors being commited ban alcohol.

Surely you support that, yes?

Think of all the things people do when drunk.

Shit, I never thought about it like that.

You're absolutely right - let's ban alcohol too.

So when you rescue your pretend sister from this imaginary rapist, are they at it and you just burst in and smoke that fool? Do you think that maybe she's enjoying it and in fact you've got it all wrong and have just committed murder?

Think back, re-examine your sad little fantasy. What was she wearing? Was she tied up? Were there a couple of glasses, an empty bottle of wine and some poppers on the dresser? Think hard, is that actually your mums face you see and not a rapist but the milkman and your standing at the door crying and confused.

THE US ISN'T THE ONLY FUCKING COUNTRY WITH SIGNIFICANTLY MORE LIBERAL LAWS THAN THE UK.

HOW MANY TIMES YOU UTTER FUCKING RETARDS.

Jesus fucking Christ.

alright m8, no need to shout.

Gun ownership, carrying a gun linked to heavy alcohol use. Large, multi-state study shows certain gun owners more likely to drink excessively.

Gun owners who carry concealed weapons or have confronted another person with a gun are more than twice as likely to drink heavily as people who do not own guns, according to a study by UC Davis researchers. Binge drinking, chronic heavy alcohol use, and drinking and driving were all more common among gun owners generally than among non-owners, even after adjusting for factors such as age, sex, race, and state of residence. But alcohol abuse was most common among firearm owners who participated in gun-related behaviors that carry a risk of violence, which also included having a loaded, unlocked firearm in the home and driving or riding in a vehicle with a loaded firearm.

http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/publish/news/newsroom/5416

How fucking hard do you think it is to stab somebody?

Compare that to trying to see straight and aim straight when fucking "blootered".

Total fanny once again.

It would be pretty hard when drunk. I imagine they could fight me off. Now, if I had a gun I could just pull a trigger and not have to get into any physical battle.

Simples

Archived