Best players in amateur ! East

colinmc

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

think the boy was happy his mate scored 4 goals that day and got a call up to the Scotland set up. good achievement getting called into the nation team. He can keep swanny company as the only other player from leafa.

I am happy for him, played 4 games and got called up already !! Says it all really !

Who does Ross Elliot play for?

Some cracking players about that have dropped levels to play with mates which I have no problem with whatsoever.

LEAFA select game tonight at Fisherrow 7pm kick off so chance to get a look at some. One of my players Steven Clee is in the squad so il be down watching.

Clee was a good player in the East of Scotland and got a Scotland Non-League Cap - not sure if he still has the pace but he certainly had the skill when he played for us.

Not got the burst anymore but he's working hard on his fitness and is getting better with every game. Just good to see him back playing again as he is some talent when he's interested and enjoying his football.

Yep says it all and proves my point, ridiculous comment to call him the best player in amateur football on the back of 4 games!

Ok big shot, of past experience tell me one amateur player that still plays in the EAST that is good !! He's playing at this level because he wants too. Can easy go play higher if he wants,

Your missing my point, you've made a comment claiming him to be the best player in amateur football when I'm sure you have watched just a few select teams, also on the back of the guy playing 4 games? Really? Who was the opposition, that can make a massive difference to the way certain players look. If he was that good go play junior or senior and leave the amateurs to it. Or come to the west and play against some actual decent players.....

Your missing my point, you've made a comment claiming him to be the best player in amateur football when I'm sure you have watched just a few select teams, also on the back of the guy playing 4 games? Really? Who was the opposition, that can make a massive difference to the way certain players look. If he was that good go play junior or senior and leave the amateurs to it. Or come to the west and play against some actual decent players.....

I have played football with him for last few years so I just haven't watched him. U don't get my point, he's been there done juniors, lowland and wants to play with his mates for a laugh !!! Go watch scotland game tomorrow and see if he's any good !!

Johnnie Niven proved last night that he's up there with the best in LEAFA. Glad to have him in our side!!!

Good to see Crozi get a full 90 aswell - well deserved from both.

Niven had a very good game, took his goals well and worked very hard, looks a very good player

Niven had a very good game, took his goals well and worked very hard, looks a very good player

cheers Scorer.

Good to see lads at maybe 'so-called' lesser clubs getting a chance - as ColinMc said - some guys are at various teams as they prefer to have a laugh with their mates.

Was boy mentioned in this thread playing for scotland tonight?

If so there was defo no stand out performance from any of the scotland players after watching there game tonight.

I believe Elliot played, number 10 going by teamsheets on twitter. Good to see two players from LEAFA in starting xi

Cracking player is Ross, certainly took his 4th goal well on Saturday(wasn't there for the others) don't think he sees himself as a centre mid like, but a cracking achievement to get noticed and called up. Hopefully he'll get his chance again and make the squads for the 2 international games in April and May

Cracking player is Ross, certainly took his 4th goal well on Saturday(wasn't there for the others) don't think he sees himself as a centre mid like, but a cracking achievement to get noticed and called up. Hopefully he'll get his chance again and make the squads for the 2 international games in April and May

I have to say after today my mate Ross Elliot is best player in amateur football, East anyway !!! Can't say in all amateur but be hard to beat, played for Alloa 120 odd times, was at Chelsea when young. Had loads of offers from clubs but he just wants to play for fun at the age of 31 haha

Class player..

Anyone else who's as good ??

Get out his hole ya creep

think the boy was happy his mate scored 4 goals that day and got a call up to the Scotland set up. good achievement getting called into the nation team. He can keep swanny company as the only other player from leafa.

The way the select squads and that are picked is a load of shite, couple boys I know should be in there easily

Archived