Name's in the hat

Grim O'Grady

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will history repeat itself for the latter day tenants of City Park... :rolleyes:

They (Edinburgh City) achieved a famous Scottish Cup victory when they defeated Hibernian 3–2 at Easter Road in the first round of the 1937-38 competition but lost to Raith Rovers in the next round.

will history repeat itself for the latter day tenants of City Park... :rolleyes:

They (Edinburgh City) achieved a famous Scottish Cup victory when they defeated Hibernian 3–2 at Easter Road in the first round of the 1937-38 competition but lost to Raith Rovers in the next round.

Have to confess that was my thought as well. There is another omen, Leith Athletic (or rather the zombie version) are back playing at Meadowbank, which was also the case in 1937-38.

The final omen is in order to achieve this feat, Spartans need to beat two clubs supported by HibeeJibee - that alone should be enough to chance sticking half your wages on Spartans reaching the semis! :P

I would ve thought ye had more to worry aboot than how many of us in the home end

Ye did nae answer Messi s question is see ;)

f**k me I win 1 Gary glitter dance competition when I was 10 year old at an holiday camp & everyone thinks I'm some expert on kids.

I'm aware that we do a load of work in the community including the local schools but I think it's mainly around the primary schools. Therefore we have a community policy that ALL U12's get into our games free, so they wouldn't have to give any tickets away, I don't recall seeing 900 teenagers at the match but there could have been?

Grimbo

Is it right that the Welfare are taking a coach load down to Berwick to halo boost the home support?

Better together my arse :)

Grimbo

You just don't get better than this level of entertainment anywhere outside of Rosewell Grimbo ...

post-35012-1424097833752_thumb.jpg

When you going to put the highlights up grim?

Fowler, are you trying to bring me down, actually that's no a bad idea, I'm already crawling the ceiling :P

Gis an hour or two, what's your favourite song?

Grimbo

Fowler, are you trying to bring me down, actually that's no a bad idea, I'm already crawling the ceiling :P

Gis an hour or two, what's your favourite song?

Grimbo

Haha not trying to bring you down pal,your team is doing enough of that to you lately lol.just like to watch your highlights. Eh fav song? Would have to be happy birthday! Lol

Haha not trying to bring you down pal,your team is doing enough of that to you lately lol.just like to watch your highlights. Eh fav song? Would have to be happy birthday! Lol

Aye but the problem is to edit the highlights, I've got to sit & watch it all again! Ha ha, I'd better get on the ovaltine tonight.

Grimbo

Back on topic guys. Very best to Spartans tonight from East Kilbride. Live on Sky Sports for a win, what more could you want ????

Cheers EK & all of the LL & EoS that have been giving us their support.

8 hours to ko.

Grimbo

Unlucky to spartans last night in what has been a terrific run, I think now samuel has to play his strongest 11 that he thinks for the remainder of the season, his team have been too inconsistent domestically and its because his teams have no consistency with half the team changing most weeks

Unlucky to spartans last night in what has been a terrific run, I think now samuel has to play his strongest 11 that he thinks for the remainder of the season, his team have been too inconsistent domestically and its because his teams have no consistency with half the team changing most weeks

Happy obviously a man of your intense footballing knowledge must be managing a big team somewhere but should you ever feel the need to come down to our level, don't hesitate to send your CV in to Craig Graham at Spartans FC.

Grimbo

Happy obviously a man of your intense footballing knowledge must be managing a big team somewhere but should you ever feel the need to come down to our level, don't hesitate to send your CV in to Craig Graham at Spartans FC.

Grimbo

do you not agree with what im saying grim? Succesful teams have good squads and the manager knows his best 11 samuel doesn't seem to know his best team

Archived