stirling university - full of bad 'uns

Njord

Pandarilla, I do not know you so would you mind explaining to me your credentials as far as race relations are concerned? I would like to make a decision on this subject based upon whether your opinion is more qualified than the opinion of Mandela.

I wrote Dr king's 'i have a dream speech' and told Rosa parks she could sit wherever the f**k she likes.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is the worst that Stirling Uni students get up to nowadays then it is nothing like the place I studied at in the early 70's. We had a riot in protest at the Queen's visit back in 1972 when it was claimed that Stirling degrees wouldn't be worth the paper they were written on. As is usual, the whole thing was blown out of proprtion by the medias. The protest was due to students being given the afternoon off and told to f^^k off while local dignitaries invaded the campus. A girl was installed in a redecorated double room in a residence made to look like a single room and was then kicked out as soon as her majesty left. TV footage of the protest, taken from a low angle, made two rows of students look like thousands.

The year was a total mess with student leaders being suspended and the Principal dying of a heart attack, which was blamed on the furore.

If this is the worst that Stirling Uni students get up to nowadays then it is nothing like the place I studied at in the early 70's. We had a riot in protest at the Queen's visit back in 1972 when it was claimed that Stirling degrees wouldn't be worth the paper they were written on. As is usual, the whole thing was blown out of proprtion by the medias. The protest was due to students being given the afternoon off and told to f^^k off while local dignitaries invaded the campus. A girl was installed in a redecorated double room in a residence made to look like a single room and was then kicked out as soon as her majesty left. TV footagee of the protest, t

The year was a total mess with student leaders being suspended and the Principal dying of a heart attack, which was blamed on the furore.

^^^^Murdered the principal.

^^^^Murdered the principal.

Nobody "murdered" the Principal. It was a shite year for everyone present, caused by a protest which could have easily been avoided in the first place. I went along to watch the protest and there were perhaps 50 students. Were you there? if not, shut up as you don't know what you're talking about.

Nobody "murdered" the Principal. It was a shite year for everyone present, caused by a protest which could have easily been avoided in the first place. I went along to watch the protest and there were perhaps 50 students. Were you there? if not, shut up as you don't know what you're talking about.

Why are you constantly angry? :lol:

I go to zzzzz early only to miss Stirling's finest doing what folk that went to that upstanding establishment do

Fucking Monkey! Just look at your avatar.

See, Hector, I reopened the thread.

for 38 seconds :)

Edit, topic open again as lolz were had.

Archived