Forfar Athletic v Peterhead

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember Ian Craib(carrots) from my playing days with the Forfar Albion. He used to run the line each week until he had a disagreement with the ref. Whilst we were traipsing off at half time losing 2-1 he smacked the ref with his flag! Hilarious scenes followed and I think he was banished from the club. Great days indeed!

I remember Ian Craib(carrots) from my playing days with the Forfar Albion. He used to run the line each week until he had a disagreement with the ref. Whilst we were traipsing off at half time losing 2-1 he smacked the ref with his flag! Hilarious scenes followed and I think he was banished from the club. Great days indeed!

Football needs more of these guys

I went to this game as a neutral and wasn't impressed with either team to be honest. I don't understand why fans constantly moan at refs as the man in the middle on Saturday went (to me) relatively un-noticed. He did miss the blatant save my smith! I thought McAllister was a disgrace, first time I've seen him in a while but he looked to have a shocking attitude, which is a shame because he is a good player.

I also can't understand some of the Peterhead fans on here saying "we could get a point" because from what I saw there wasn't a great deal between the teams. The stand-out players were Stevenson from Peterhead (good on the ball) and probably Swankie of Forfar who looks a shadow of the player he was.

Did Carrots no work with the club a long time back , packing kit etc ? The last time I saw him was a Brechin match at Station Park. He was selling 50/50s . Is he on your supporters club now ?

ETA Farfar and Brechin must be closer than everyone realises. Leeds fans causing mayhem ??? Hmmm.

Did Carrots no work with the club a long time back , packing kit etc ? The last time I saw him was a Brechin match at Station Park. He was selling 50/50s . Is he on your supporters club now ?

ETA Farfar and Brechin must be closer than everyone realises. Leeds fans causing mayhem ??? Hmmm.

WE ARE LEEDS, has vowed never to step foot inside station park until the Campbell's have gone. Nothing like sticking by your team through thick or thin .

I and he ended up at station park :(

I remember telling him to shut his puss at boghead , why would you spend all that money then just go nuts at the slightest mistake ? Simple just don't go , he's not missed or his 80s Leeds jacket that needed a good wash ,

Carrots started off as a Loons fan but defected to Albion where he, or so he claimed, became a director. After the unsavoury incident he eventually came back to Station Park. I didn't think the incedent with Ross Campbell was the Craib's but with someone behind them. I could be mistaken though.

As for We Are Leeds, he's an idiot that hopefully stays away for good, odious individual.

WE ARE LEEDS, has vowed never to step foot inside station park until the Campbell's have gone. Nothing like sticking by your team through thick or thin .

How we've missed his cut and paste shenanigens. I don't know how I've managed to keep up to date with the latest news about the club.

Silver Fox. Carrots was never a Director. But that makes for a great laugh. I think running the line was the most important job he had at Forfar Albion and I can't remember seeing him after the assault on the ref. But we laughed at that episode for the rest of the season. I think Dave Reid was the manager at the time but I could be wrong.

Silver Fox. Carrots was never a Director. But that makes for a great laugh. I think running the line was the most important job he had at Forfar Albion and I can't remember seeing him after the assault on the ref. But we laughed at that episode for the rest of the season. I think Dave Reid was the manager at the time but I could be wrong.

Like I said, he claimed to me he was a director. That was back in the day when we'd see him in the pub and wait on him arguing with someone who agreed with him. I'll never, as much as I try, forget the night he was leaning over me and my girlfriend of the time in Raffters lounge bawling his eyes out because Scotland weren't playing well.....

He may have been wearing the legendary t-shirt he bought with a colleague's change lol

Christ mate. Been a few years since Ive been in Raffters. Ally Cooper had it when carrots got his marching orders once. Mind you he wasn't the only one…...

And have you heard the one about the time he was sent to the shops for 20 Bensons and came back with a pork pie because his mate said,"If they don't have Bensons,get me something else".

Christ mate. Been a few years since Ive been in Raffters. Ally Cooper had it when carrots got his marching orders once. Mind you he wasn't the only one…...

And have you heard the one about the time he was sent to the shops for 20 Bensons and came back with a pork pie because his mate said,"If they don't have Bensons,get me something else".

Hahahahahaha.

Archived