Forfar Athletic v Peterhead

Looks like we are back to our worst. Don't seem to be able to be consistent at all this season. We still have a couple of games in hand to the team's around us so hopefully we can get a few more results in the bag.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bernardblack

Mccalister is a mess of a striker.

We made hard work of that at times. Some nice play and Gav Swankie was clinical as always. Love watching him on days like today.

Two yellows for McAllister, both for off the ball antics with Dods. It was inevitable one of the two was going off.

McInally took the blame for the red card after the game. Said he should have taken Rory off after the first yellow.

Guest bernardblack

He was looking to be sent off. Never seen anything about him, he's never turned up against us.

Also, all the Yano haters. He's not ideal and I'd rather have James playing, but he will be playing every single week when fit. Got to accept that. Booing his every touch is going to help the boy

McAllister was shocking, dives like that twat Falkingham and no discipline, he's an absolute liability. And, yes, McInally should have hooked him as it was plain to see he was going to do something to merit a second yellow if not a straight red. Peterhead could have had at least one other red if the ref had a pair. He crapped out of giving Peterhead their penalty when Brown was bundled over. All in all an inept ref, gave a by when their keeper audibly saved from Swanks, the whole ground heard the ball hit glove except him.

Frankly 3-1 flattered Peterhead but once again the Loons took their foot off the gas and made it harder fought than it needed to be. Malcolm got MoM and had a great game but Swankie was in a different class today. Three points in the bag against the dirtiest team I've seen in a long time. It was like playing ten Bilel Mohsnis!

McAllister was shocking, dives like that twat Falkingham and no discipline, he's an absolute liability. And, yes, McInally should have hooked him as it was plain to see he was going to do something to merit a second yellow if not a straight red. Peterhead could have had at least one other red if the ref had a pair. He crapped out of giving Peterhead their penalty when Brown was bundled over. All in all an inept ref, gave a by when their keeper audibly saved from Swanks, the whole ground heard the ball hit glove except him.

Frankly 3-1 flattered Peterhead but once again the Loons took their foot off the gas and made it harder fought than it needed to be. Malcolm got MoM and had a great game but Swankie was in a different class today. Three points in the bag against the dirtiest team I've seen in a long time. It was like playing ten Bilel Mohsnis!

:huh: Really? Maybe just looking through my blue tinted glasses but I thought it was quite an even match even after we were down to ten men.

Mcallister is a fanny and should be strung up for his indiscipline. The ref was a shambles all round, we should have had a clear pen when Jordan Brown was about to head in an equaliser.

Thought Peterhead were better without Rory the baby, you could see his red card coming a mile away. Heaven knows what his team mates must have thought about being dropped in it because he took a strop. Not the most convincing performance from us but a great result and best Swankie has looked for weeks, hopefully coming back to his early season form. Ref was stinking throughout.

Was a must win and we won, a good three points against a hard team.

Definetly thought peterhead were a wee bit better second half due to us taking foot off the gas at 2-0. First half they were awful booting high balls up the pArk

You are my favourite poster ever......the irony of your second sentence surely cant be lost on you????? Or have Forfar stopped playing hoof ball ????

:huh: Really? Maybe just looking through my blue tinted glasses but I thought it was quite an even match even after we were down to ten men.

Mcallister is a fanny and should be strung up for his indiscipline. The ref was a shambles all round, we should have had a clear pen when Jordan Brown was about to head in an equaliser.

Rory Mc is a huffy wee boy . Was a bit like that with us but seems to be worse these days. Mind you back then he had a goal or two in him,,,,,

Archived