The Greenock Galacticos v Stirling Albion

The three best strikers in the division combined in the likely Morton line-up, against puffing failures like Chris Smith in the opposition, with top spot in the division secured with three points for the home side.

A thumping Morton win or a fairly major setback seems on the cards.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hasn't taken long for the auld swagger to come back. Just as well gentleman Jim knows what he's doing !

It's just a good job we have so many games to catch up otherwise the Duffmeister would have been keeching it

You mean like you clearly are?

Hasn't taken long for the auld swagger to come back. Just as well gentleman Jim knows what he's doing !

It's just a good job we have so many games to catch up otherwise the Duffmeister would have been keeching it

^^^ scrambling for relevance

We have no dillusions of grandeur unlike some. Que Sera Sera and all that !

Not dellusions of grandeur at all. Realistic expectations that with our new signings we should be winning this league.

The three best strikers in the division combined in the likely Morton line-up, against puffing failures like Chris Smith in the opposition, with top spot in the division secured with three points for the home side.

A thumping Morton win or a fairly major setback seems on the cards.

It will be a difficult game for the Albion, Morton are on a roll after good wins over Dunfermline and Forfar. A thumping Morton win I hope not, we seem to lose games by the odd goal. Can we get something at Cappielow this Saturday I hope so but given our results over the last few weeks I expect a narrow Morton win.

Prediction Morton 2 Albion 1

Archived