Transvestite ad

Wilky1878

Question

Does the P&B Platinum Club find you older gay men a little further afield? I'd guess bumping into your local older gay man again when you're in Alloa Asda with Mrs BFTD, would be pretty awkward.

I'm sure sjc in her tweed twinset would break the ice pretty quickly!

Does the P&B Platinum Club find you older gay men a little further afield? I'd guess bumping into your local older gay man again when you're in Alloa Asda with Mrs BFTD, would be pretty awkward.

The things that the Platinum Club does for you cannot be described in mere words.

Thank you, Div.

I saw the same ad, and well my bloody cat walked over the laptop whilst I was hovering over it!!!! Ended up on the page and then he sat down on the number pad and just bloody entered my card details!!!! Lost me £1258.36 and I want a refund from Div.

Don't know how to break this to you, but I think your cat might be a transvestite.

I saw the same ad, and well my bloody cat walked over the laptop whilst I was hovering over it!!!! Ended up on the page and then he sat down on the number pad and just bloody entered my card details!!!! Lost me £1258.36 and I want a refund from Div.

:lol::lol:

Why is there an ad asking me to find local transvestites in my area :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived