Newcastle United U20s vs Hibernian

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're turning on each other out of sheer anger

2837453-good_good.jpg

Meanwhile at the Justice League my screen has tears leaking through it after reading the page of that thread

9 fuckin 1 over three games and no points against them, garbage.

On the plus side, we've shown we're well capable of hammering this lot should it come to a play off. They're utterly pish.

Whipping boys nowadays

^^^ enjoying The Journey

Turning up and winning a big game 2-0 without getting out of first gear is sooooooooooooooo Hibs amirite?

Seriously though, that was dreadful :lol: We looked like someone had hotboxed the coach, embarrassingly lethargic at times. I was actually saying on about 80 mins that even if we go on to win, I'd be annoyed. Amazing to say that about going to Ibrox but if the ball had bounced the right way off BBBoyd's 50p tattie for once or the ref had bought one of Sevco's 30 dives in the box, we'd have chucked away points through sheer complacancy again.

I take it back now. Doing f**k all, then someone coming off your bench and instantly showing more class with one pass than the orcs managed all night is somehow a new funny way to bitchslap The Rangers. Stevenson (STEVENSON) as well :lol: :lol: :lol: Fucking priceless.

Seeing as the great man is no longer with us, I'll do the honours for EGB.

Here Sevco ya bunch of hacking, overpaid bigots.

GET. IT. RIGHT. UP. YE.

giphy.gif

Oxley is so bad. Malonga has had a poor game too.

How have you managed to pick out our only player with pass marks for criticism? :lol: It's nearly impossible to watch as much football as you evidently do and ken so little about it.

The Hibs supporters in Ibrox will be loving it right now. Great feeling cuffing the zombies on their own patch

Or as Hibs fans call it, going to Ibrox.

patrick-bateman.gif

Archived