Sign in to follow this  
Tynierose

Nicky Walker suspension (SJFA)

Zzzzz! This is boring now.

It maybe. However, it highlights the facts that our game is being run by an administration the couldn't give a toss what we the paying customer actually cares about.

How do u think nicky will feel if he plays and then boness get thrown out of scottish cup. Big let down 2 his own players. So if asked 2 play wot does he do?

I would back nicky 100% if he played in the game its about time we stuck together and told this CLOWN to feck off

The game against carnoustie was not a game of convenience it was given to Bo'ness from the ersjfa as a league match and not asked for by Bo'ness. The whole thing stinks and it is time that the whole sjfawre booted out and a new lot elected.

Total farce Nicky Walker has served his suspension over the 2 competitive games as required.There was no manipulation by Bo'ness United it is time for the clubs to call an EGM regarding the bungled administration of the SJFA

Go on do the whole alphabet your on a roll!

Please tell me you had been drinking when you posted that!

Your not being serious are you? Please tell me your just having a laugh . You been drinking as well?

Explain RRG?? Bo'ness get a player suspended for 2 games, he's serves his suspension. Bo'ness pay the player his wages. Simples!! What I am trying to say Is that Bo'ness is still paying a player wages for the 3rd week that he is entitled to play but can't, because of a rule that isn't in a rule book anywhere ! Why should Bo'ness be left without a good player that they want to play him in a crucial match and have to pay his wage while he stands in the sidelines because of a rule that isn't a rule !?

********* Breaking news ***********

Nicky Walker tonight won his appeal to play on Saturday.

Surely not, the high heedyins at the SJFA don't normally use common sense... Well done Bo'ness, good to see Mr Johnston getting put in his place for once.

Walker gets dropped ...

Need a game now to get him match fit ????

Well done getting Tom Johnston to see sense Tynie. Nice moves too.

mr-blonde-s-dancing-o.gif

Nothing to do with me mate, though I feel we all did a good job of raising awareness of the case and how ridiculous a decision it was to ban him.

Walker gets dropped ...

lol but name chance after last 2 performances ( even though we won both ) lot of unnecessary extra pressure on the player though due to the controversy - would be great to see Nicky score to he winner on Sat - and well done TJ for making the correct decision ( eventually )

lol but name chance after last 2 performances ( even though we won both ) lot of unnecessary extra pressure on the player though due to the controversy - would be great to see Nicky score to he winner on Sat - and well done TJ for making the correct decision ( eventually )

nae chance