Sign in to follow this  
Tynierose

Nicky Walker suspension (SJFA)

Quick question

At whose "convenience" was the Linlithgow v Fauldhouse game arranged for ???

Both Fauldhouse and Linlithgow. In fact the convenience extended to playing the game anywhere - home or away.

We assume that your game was for the convenience of both clubs and that rather than not play, Bo'ness accepted the position with Walker in so much as it was more convenient to play and have an extended ban for an individual than have the whole team idle for the weekend.

Of course that's not the definition of convenience which the sjfa should be applying in this case given that it actually means playing a game to specifically clear a suspension. That was never the purpose of Saturday as far as I can see and sticking to the letter of the law in this specific case makes the lawmakers look a bit of an arse.

A hope AMg plays Nicky on sat or when the scottish cup game is regardless if they kick us out . Sick and tired off this Balloon running the junior game

Both Fauldhouse and Linlithgow. In fact the convenience extended to playing the game anywhere - home or away.

We assume that your game was for the convenience of both clubs and that rather than not play, Bo'ness accepted the position with Walker in so much as it was more convenient to play and have an extended ban for an individual than have the whole team idle for the weekend.

Of course that's not the definition of convenience which the sjfa should be applying in this case given that it actually means playing a game to specifically clear a suspension. That was never the purpose of Saturday as far as I can see and sticking to the letter of the law in this specific case makes the lawmakers look a bit of an arse.

There's no letter of the law,there is nothing written down about these matters that I can see,anyway if there is no written to say Nicky cant play,then he should play and if Mr J decides to expel us or punish us then Bo'ness should fight him every step as Mr J would be out on a limb as there is no evidence that Bo'ness broke any rules

Ueah,buy him,play him. By all means,then if u win we can protest about u playing a cup tied player ????????,to be honest if 1 of ur players was in the same position,i would hope he would play,TJ mentions the integrity of the cup,but all integrity os out the window,where else does a player with a 2 game ban get 3 games?????

Integrity of the cup!!! haha...man is clutching at straws trying to defend the indefensible. This is not a case of a club trying to gain any advantage or cheat the system and should be recognised as such...the guy should play in the integrity of fair play.

I would like to ask if the SJFA is going to pay his wages. After speaking to someone that brought it up I thought yes if they have banned a player for 2 games but he can't play for 3 or 4, who is going to pick up his wage ??? So we pay a player who isn't really suspended but we can't play ?????

Waste of time appealing in my opinion as it would just be referred to the Management Committee and The Blazers will line up behind Tom Johnston in order to preserve their prawn sandwich status.

I know a few have suggested we should play Walker at Hurlford but I think that's a big mistake as Johnston will not hesitate to arrange for us to be kicked out if we win.

Would be interesting to hear what the East region secretary thinks of the situation after all it was an ersjfa ban the player was given. So T(Sepp Blatter) Johnston has overruled the east region. Campaign starts now get rid of Johnston

How do u think nicky will feel if he plays and then boness get thrown out of scottish cup. Big let down 2 his own players. So if asked 2 play wot does he do?

Here is an idea IF bo"Ness can prove it was not a game of convenience(most of us know that it wasn't) and have the backing of their region on said case , PLAY THE GUY AGAINST HURLFORD AND IF SJFA DECIDE TO FINE THEM OR KICK THEM OUT GET ALL TEAMS IN REGION TO THREATEN A BOYCOTT OF COMPETITION NEXT SEASON , AND ASK FELLOW REGIONS TO SUPPORT THEM , NO TEAMS NO COMPETITION, time clubs stood up to these idiots that threatens to ruin our game ,,

Here is an idea IF bo"Ness can prove it was not a game of convenience(most of us know that it wasn't) and have the backing of their region on said case , PLAY THE GUY AGAINST HURLFORD AND IF SJFA DECIDE TO FINE THEM OR KICK THEM OUT GET ALL TEAMS IN REGION TO THREATEN A BOYCOTT OF COMPETITION NEXT SEASON , AND ASK FELLOW REGIONS TO SUPPORT THEM , NO TEAMS NO COMPETITION, time clubs stood up to these idiots that threatens to ruin our game ,,

Too far

Game of convenience? ? This league set up is a joke. We dont know who we will be playing week on week. And the ties Such as BU v Rose only pencilled in conveniently at the end of the season.

Why is there no fixture list issued at the beginning of the season.

Shambles !

As pointed out boness would not be in breach of any rule if they play him.

No rule exists about integrity of the cup.

Even if such a wooly rule existed re-arranged league games happen all the time.

No one has ever deemed one league game to be more Important than another.

Ie boness v Carnoustie organised as a late game. Home banker.

What if next game was Linlithgow or Kelty in the league ?

'a game of convenience'??? What a joke!

Tom Jokeston is an incompetent twat!

So - Nicky gets a two game ban and misses three games. :1eye

Not only that but now the BU's are effectively being punished for:

A - Hurlfords pitch being frozen. :1eye

B - Our pitch being playable. :1eye

C - Arranging a game that still needs to be played. :1eye

D - Arranging a game as opposed to having the players idle for yet another week. :1eye

E - Playing one game that now won't need played in May when the inevitable backlog of postponed winter fixtures pile up for some clubs, often meaning two, sometimes three games a week as happens season after season due to the shambles that is the fixture scheduling. So in effect, playing Carnoustie also benefits the halfwits that "plan" the fixtures! :1eye

Go on do the whole alphabet your on a roll!

Please tell me you had been drinking when you posted that!

I would like to ask if the SJFA is going to pay his wages. After speaking to someone that brought it up I thought yes if they have banned a player for 2 games but he can't play for 3 or 4, who is going to pick up his wage ??? So we pay a player who isn't really suspended but we can't play ?????

Your not being serious are you? Please tell me your just having a laugh . You been drinking as well? Edited by RobRoyGuy

Your not being serious are you? Please tell me your just having a laugh . You been drinking as well?

Your not being serious are you? Please tell me your just having a laugh . You been drinking as well?

No, I don't think they have been drinking. They are making a statement on how this situation is a complete shambles - I was going to say it is amateurism at a high level. That would be insulting the Amateur association. Remember we are paying this man a salary to run/ruin our game. If he was in any other profession would he still be in a job?

No rrg I wasn't drinking , I just thought that the ruling is a shambles and if bo"Ness were to play player and get punished for it then it would be nice if all clubs stood up to these clowns running our game,,,,

(Will it happen probably not , but it would force sjfa into a tight corner)

Ladeside over the years have been shafted by these clowns (invisible largs goalie most recent) and it's not nice.

IF bo"Ness had arranged game to clear suspension , then I would have no sympathy, but myself and many others don't believe that was the case ,

'a game of convenience'??? What a joke!

Tom Jokeston is an incompetent twat!

So - Nicky gets a two game ban and misses three games. :1eye

Not only that but now the BU's are effectively being punished for:

A - Hurlfords pitch being frozen. :1eye

B - Our pitch being playable. :1eye

C - Arranging a game that still needs to be played. :1eye

D - Arranging a game as opposed to having the players idle for yet another week. :1eye

E - Playing one game that now won't need played in May when the inevitable backlog of postponed winter fixtures pile up for some clubs, often meaning two, sometimes three games a week as happens season after season due to the shambles that is the fixture scheduling. So in effect, playing Carnoustie also benefits the halfwits that "plan" the fixtures! :1eye

agree entirely with your comments - game of convenience it may have been if Carnoustie had been a meaningless fixture but in reality the top of the league is competitive and interesting

Also who is Tom Johnston to infer that a well run East Region Superleague sponsored by McBookie is an inferior product to a tin pot badly drawn, live, not live / no sponsorship "Mickey Mouse" cup.

Oh it's is his Mickey Mouse cup of course.

Edited by superbigal