• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Tynierose

Nicky Walker suspension (SJFA)

The committee guys we spoke to yesterday were clear that Walker was suspended yesterday, that's why there are questions being asked as to why he can't play next week. The SJFA need to clarify publicly what the situation is and stop it dragging on all week.

They were clear it was 2 games, but HAD THEY ASKED if he could play yesterday...

This situation has been known about all week... as it was discussed about what would have happened if your rearranged game took place last week..

I was telt that they had asked you utter fool and they were telt he was suspended yesterday and for the hurlford game

You should stop causing trouble and try and update youer overrated website and stick to taking crap photos pal

Swan shagging tool.

Nae wonder everybody hates lithgy with clowns like you

sooner youse go to the lowland league the better we will aw be

Oh well, if you were tellt then that's it sorted. Do you have anger management issues away from the Internet too or is it just online?

Who rattled your cage pal?

We r being shafted as ususal by sjfa and your clowns cannae wait to put the boot in

awa and f**k off tae the lowland league

I might ask the same question of you. Did you just join to hurl as much invective as you could in your first post? None of us have caused trouble on here. Just because people can see two sides to a story and just because you think you've been stiffened doesn't mean we're all wrong. There is already clear evidence of this rule being applied to other clubs. You've turned up and looked like a right fuckin idiot in one single post amidst what was for the most part a perfectly reasonable discussion. If anyone has had a cage rattled it's you.

Who are you like. Bo'nesbs being shafted and lot all over itas usual

Cant wait to see ur mob stuck in lowland league with nae crowds.

I will lauhh myself silly

Im away. Cant even stand being on same webpage as you Rose clowns.

Bo'ness til I die

You're getting the hang of how this place works then eh? It's a forum used by junior fans from all over and the deal is that they can comment on almost anything as they see it. If you're too bitter to manage that then this isn't really the place for you. Toodles.

Bo'ness til I die

Made any more Hitler videos recently !! no hard to work out

Bo'ness til I die

kitchener.png

SJFA need to clarify and then get this type of situation written into the rules so everyone knows what's what.

BUjustice needs to calm down and count to 10,................if he can.

Am away watching the dons for 1 day and hell breaks loose new member on here with a dirty mouth . Tom Johnston needs to come out and say the rights off whats happening in the case with Nicky or the boy that writes for the Sun about the juniors to get in touch with him and put it in his collum SORTED .

PS Steven Mclean your a p***k for not giving the dons our 2nd goal yesterday foul my arse

What is also of interest is to note that an official at Bo'ness United (Allan McGonigal manager) contacted the highly respected Davie Roy of Linlithgow Rose for advice over this situation and his viewpoint is that Nicky Walker has served his suspension.

I think some clarification is needed from the SJFA over this situation.

Edited by Tynieness

What is also of interest is to note that an official at Bo'ness United (Allan McGonigal manager) contacted the highly respected Davie Roy of Linlithgow Rose for advice over this situation and his viewpoint is that Nicky Walker has served his suspension.

I think some clarification is needed from the SJFA over this situation.

In less than a day tynie you have went from change at the top of the sjfa - shambolic situation etc on your opening post to i think some clarification is needed . Maybe your OP rant was a tad over the top and premature :rolleyes: .

In less than a day tynie you have went from change at the top of the sjfa - shambolic situation etc on your opening post to i think some clarification is needed . Maybe your OP rant was a tad over the top and premature :rolleyes: .

It is a shambolic situation from a shambolic organisation that quite frankly couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

The East Region says suspension is served, the club say suspension served, so how come Tom Johnston says it isn't.

How is this situation not shambolic? How does it not need clarification? It's amateur hour yet again.

It is a shambolic situation from a shambolic organisation that quite frankly couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

The East Region says suspension is served, the club say suspension served, so how come Tom Johnston says it isn't.

How is this situation not shambolic? How does it not need clarification? It's amateur hour yet again.

What i am trying to say is you seem positive you were in the right , now you asking for clarification , unsure now?Maybe should of waited for official word to come out before having a rant ?? :rolleyes:

What i am trying to say is you seem positive you were in the right , now you asking for clarification , unsure now?Maybe should of waited for official word to come out before having a rant ?? :rolleyes:

Nope, I am merely wishing someone from the SJFA to come out and clarify their stance and explain why a player who has served his suspension in the view of his Region is being punished.

Quite simple I would have thought.

And my stance has not changed one iota on whether I am correct, a viewpoint that has been reinforced by an experienced, respected official like Mr Roy of Linlithgow Rose being of the opinion that the ban is served.

It will be interesting to see if Walker lines up for Bo'ness at Hurlford.

Edited by Tynieness

Nope, I am merely wishing someone from the SJFA to come out and clarify their stance and explain why a player who has served his suspension in the view of his Region is being punished.

Quite simple I would have thought.

And my stance has not changed one iota on whether I am correct, a viewpoint that has been reinforced by an experienced, respected official like Mr Roy of Linlithgow Rose being of the opinion that the ban is served.

Oh ok , Hope someone comes on and gives you what you want. Please don't make yourself ill over it , it's really not worth it :rolleyes: .

I am looking in from the outside and shaking my head in disbelief. Surely if the player in question misses two official games, he has served his ban. If the game against Carnoustie wasn't official then if another player was red carded in that game, would they have been eligible for next week's Hurlford match?

Although it is not much better with Lowland League teams. We have competition pools where matches are categorized across the various cup and league competitions. We had a situation last season against Stirling Uni Where one player was sent off from each team in a cup game. Due to a refereeing mistake the match had to be replayed (he went straight to penalties rather than play extra-time). Our player was suspended for the game while the Stirling player was eligible. The reason was that Stirling have a reserve side who subsequently played a match in the same competition pool as the cup match. Their player who was red carded played for the first team on the same day as his suspension was being served. We were not amused to say the least.

Edited by Cicero

It's situations like this and the reinstatement rule that show junior clubs really have to reorganise the SJFA so that it serves it's purpose ie.. works for the benefit of the clubs it's supposed to represent.If there is no rule concerning a situation like this then the player has served his ban and eligible to play,anything else is just chaos and brings the governing body into disrepute.

I don't understand how he can still be suspended.. If the Broxburn game had finished then he would have played yesterday so what's the Scottish cup got to do with it?

If I was Bo'Ness Id play him

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril