Labour vermin's hypocrisy on immigration - damned by their own lea

WaffenThinMint

Just caught the end of an immigration discussion thingy on C4. One fat ride is upset that the English population in her village have been made unemployed and been replaced by foreign "unskilled labours". Not sure how that works. A national front supporting wifey in the previous section has been in the care system her whole life, has three kids in the system but objects to immigrants taking all the resources.

No surprise that the Polish participant was the only one who didn't look to be on the verge of a massive coronary. Fucking Britain man :lol:

You do know your argument loses all credibility when you call someone a 'fat ride'?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do know your argument loses all credibility when you call someone a 'fat ride'?

My "argument" was hardly a piece of detailed, academic analysis that I'm particularly worried how credible you find it.

It's that there's a huge chunk of the country who have zero perspective on the level of net contributions made by themselves or immigrants. Subjectively and unscientifically speaking, I'm guessing a wheezing, inarticulate bigot in Lincolnshire is hardly likely to be bankrolling immigration in Britain.

My "argument" was hardly a piece of detailed, academic analysis that I'm particularly worried how credible you find it.

It's that there's a huge chunk of the country who have zero perspective on the level of net contributions made by themselves or immigrants. Subjectively and unscientifically speaking, I'm guessing a wheezing, inarticulate bigot in Lincolnshire is hardly likely to be bankrolling immigration in Britain.

I agreed with your point.

Labour councillor an ex-Nazi. What a loon... that's her ex-husband btw.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/05/17/nazi-margaret-burke-milton-keynes-_n_1523990.html

o-TERRY-FLYN-570.jpg?4

:lol:

OMG, Terry Flynn's November 9th Society, that brings back memories! Even the British Movement thought he was loopier than a loon, never mind the NF & BNP. He used to try leafletting outside of punk gigs & was told merely to f**k off on a good night.

If my memory serves me well, Searchlight (yeah, I know, not exactly the most trustworthy people themselves...) were none too happy because Margaret Burke worked for her local DSS and was one of those who got to adjudicate on benefits claims, with the possibility that anyone that was black might soon find themselves having to appeal their rejected claim. She & her husband were both vicious sods, so no surprise Labour's a cosy home for her.

The only trouble with this story is that it is old news. Margaret Burke has been a councillor for the Red Rose vermin - as opposed to the Hollywood Nazi vermin - for the last three years. My guess is the Tories in her area are growing really desperate to drag up that one when one of their local candidates in the same area is a former IRA "active unit" member.

It does bring to the fore the problem all parties are having getting any sort of local election candidates at all.

No it doesn't, intelligent people should be able to differentiate between the point made and terminology used they don't appreciate. Only a total weirdo would dismiss a good point cause it contained the phrase 'fat ride'.

No it doesn't, intelligent people should be able to differentiate between the point made and terminology used they don't appreciate. Only a total weirdo would dismiss a good point cause it contained the phrase 'fat ride'.

Ha!

So you think its OK to come across as a knob as long as you're argument is sound? Well I never.

Oh FFS, we could debate all day and night who are the nastiest b*****ds in history.

The key point is, there are plenty of British nationalists out there continuing to celebrate the British Empire as some jolly tea party which the rest of the world should all be thankful for.

Archived