Need Info for Football Manager 15 Pyramid System

LokFan

Hi, Ive just started a new project in my spare time to boot most of the teams out of the lowland league and add some Junior Teams from North, East and West Premier. Included with team badges, Player Pictures, Real Competition Cash etc. I need information about each players SPECIFIC positions and ages if possible.

The Teams are as follows:

Pollok (DONE)
Arthurlie
Linlithgow Rose
Auchinleck
Irvine Meadow
Kirkintilloch Rob Roy
Kelty Hearts
Bo'ness United
Fauldhouse United
Spartans
Blairgowrie
Haddington Athletic
Hurlford
Newtongrange Star

All help would be appreciated. If you want to help out with rating predictions also feel free. List they're Current rating from 1-120

and Potential Rating also from 1-120 if you think they will improve in the future.

Thanks.

frankly a few of chosen teams before Kilbirnie and Beith is madness

Quite possibly will be adding more teams into the league to be honest with you mate. Need a wee bit of info from you gingerblastie..

Joe Coleman (Specific Position or Positions in Defence)

Chris Craig (Specific Position or Positions in midfield)

Darren Mclean (Specific Position or Positions in midfield)

Lawrence McMahon (Specific Position or Positions in midfield)

Ryan Borris (Specific Position or Positions in midfield)

Cheers mate.

And why would you want to do that young man!

Could also do with the whole squad information from you too mate if possible. All people giving info will be noted as helping towards getting this up and running.

Cheers!

Quite possibly will be adding more teams into the league to be honest with you mate. Need a wee bit of info from you gingerblastie..

Cheers mate.

Sancho Panza would be Yer man to talk to as he does our website

LADESIDE

Could also do with the whole squad information from you too mate if possible. All people giving info will be noted as helping towards getting this up and running.

Cheers!

Will send you a PM

You should message Jamie ( cmontheloknow ) on here , he used to do the patch add on's for the old football manager years ago and can maybe help you out a little.

He did a brilliant job , was a great game back in the day when you had tons of time on your hands an fancied taking your local club to glory.

I remember posting i had signed three talbot players , two cumnock players , two pollok players for my team and some cumnock guy thought it was for real and went into a right rant :lol:

tbh I'm trying to avoid getting involved in this sort of thing because of the time it takes! I was working on a FM14 db but I have lost the enthusiasm for it and having had a look at the demo, I have no plans to get into FM15.

Good luck to lokfan though.

Cheers mate.

joe Coleman cb Rb Chrissy craig acm Darren McLean cm Lawrence McMahon Rm lm Ryan borris rm

Archived