Martin Grehan

He was injured then he's been on the bench for about the last two months.

He's lacking game time according to Booth so he brought in a striker released from Cowden, also needing game time, and he went straight in ahead of Grehan.

This is the type of weapon we are dealing with.

I opened this up and half expected to see "...has returned to Stranraer for the remainder of the season".

Neilly sums it up best - he's lacking match practice at the moment, so Scott Booth signs up some jobber from Cowden who's also lacking match practice and plays him ahead of him. Grehan was one of the best strikers in the league last year but for some reason, we're unable to get the best from him.

He was injured then he's been on the bench for about the last two months.

He's lacking game time according to Booth so he brought in a striker released from Cowden, also needing game time, and he went straight in ahead of Grehan.

This is the type of weapon we are dealing with.

If your no happy with Booth have a word with him,Stenny's only a wee club I'm sure you will bump into him some time

If your no happy with Booth have a word with him,Stenny's only a wee club I'm sure you will bump into him some time

I had a word with him at a fans meeting early on in the season asking why he can't get consistency from the team and he said give it time.

He's made us gradually worse.

Thanks for your concern though grand faither.

Would take Grehan on-loan at bayview in a flash believe he stays locally and we could do with a striker in before the window shuts. Would guarteed first team like dickson and game time if things aren't going for him that he needs. Love doing bussiness with you happy if Grehan joins too.

Would take Grehan on-loan at bayview in a flash believe he stays locally and we could do with a striker in before the window shuts. Would guarteed first team like dickson and game time if things aren't going for him that he needs. Love doing bussiness with you happy if Grehan joins too.

Doesn't say much, I rate Fat Barry, No 9 for the Crystal Bar higher than I rate Smith. In fact Pub League is Smith's level by the look of things.

As proven by the goals he's scored this season eh? Stick to watching the Shire mate.

Even more mental how he managed to score a hat-trick against Ayr United earlier in the season.

Sort of , i reckon most strikers in this league would have been capable of doing so at that time

I'd take him at Stirling

Any player that leaves Stenny and there has been a lot apart from Dickson who was let go,will improve because Booth seems to be able to get the worst out of his players with his negative,vainglorious,egotistical mindtrip approach to management

Guest Alessandro

Any player that leaves Stenny and there has been a lot apart from Dickson who was let go,will improve because Booth seems to be able to get the worst out of his players with his negative,vainglorious,egotistical mindtrip approach to management

So they will all improve apart from Dickson?

Why is that?

So they will all improve apart from Dickson?

Why is that?

I read it more like this tbh

"Any player that leaves Stenny (and there has been a lot apart from Dickson who was let go) will improve"

Archived