Stranraer vs stirling

Banter is part of football. I take far more back than I give out. I'm sure Albionees will correct me if I'm wrong from his eyewitness viewing positions at the last two games away to Stranraer and Peterhead:

a) Guy "claiming" to be head of Stewarding at Stair Park grabs an Albion fan and starts shoving him so he's gonna get telt to eff off. There was no bother in the alleged home end at Stair Park and this twat created it out of nothing. But Albionees eyewitness account no doubt blames me for standing up for a fellow fan.

b ) Peterhead (A) a fortnight back had me arguing with a Peterhead fan at the end of the game when he accused Albion fans (plural when it was one shout from one fan) of abusing the delicate kitten that is David Cox. This was less than an hour after one of his fellow fans racially abused the Albion's physio. Not the first time from Peterhead fans either. I'm sure Albionees could rearrange the words pot, kettle and black into a well known phrase.

Assuming Albionees isn't Luigi from another forum, I'm sure he can join me in the Beano Bar before a game for a pint. I'm a reasonable guy, take criticism on the chin but at least it wouldn't be faceless carping on an anonymous website.

pretty normal behavior from albionees tbh

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived