Stranraer vs stirling

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one else was going to do it but all I'm going to say is we must get all 3 points

I would like to think so but given the fact that Stranraer sit top of the table and the Albion sit bottom I wouldn`t put money on it.

Can`t see us getting anything from this game to be honest given the fact that Chris Smith is suspended for this game and our defence cannot stop people scoring goals against us. One hope is that Lewis Coult is back from suspension and should start alongside Gordon Smith who surely cannot play any worse than against Forfar. If we stand any chance of getting something from this game we need to take the game to Stranraer and hope our defence can rise to the mark and keep a clean sheet for once. Famous last words as they say.

Prediction Stranraer 2 Albion 1

Why would you wish two of our best players, and Robertson, end up with injuries? Oh that's right, your a fucking knobber.

well mclaren would deserve it for releasing more than half of our centre mids and not replacing them

Munn, yes. Never good enough for this level. Smith, liked him when fit. McClune.......you on the wind up? Decent squad player but no great miss.

munn was going to be a decent player at this club but never got the chance smith was our best player before he left imo and mclune was our best right back

and no i am not on the wind up before you ask again

munn was going to be a decent player at this club but never got the chance smith was our best player before he left imo and mclune was our best right back

and no i am not on the wind up before you ask again

I worry for your sanity.

I shall be making the long winding trip down to Stranraer, despite my bad back for that bus journey.

(It's not just the Albion that's going down - I fell doon the stairs!)

Whilst the proximity to Stair Park is its prime asset, surely a better hostelry exists in Stranraer rather than "The Pub"

Archived