Forfar vs Greenock Morton

Douglas

Travis Malcolm dods Campbell

Kader young husband denholm

Swankie templeman

Hilson a big loss and although foxy had a good game at stirling templeman holds the ball up better .

Our midfield is as strong as any in the league but would swap malin for husband just because I feel he is a class above and him and young were pivotal in our early season form

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10209692.jpg

Good.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

You're a terrible judge of character. As is your choice of celebrity chef/ex-vegetable stall holder.

All silliness set aside - it should be a cracking 90 minutes on the field with Dick & Jim keeping the stand-side patrons royally entertained.

Douglas

Travis Malcolm dods Campbell

Kader young husband denholm

Swankie templeman

Hilson a big loss and although foxy had a good game at stirling templeman holds the ball up better .

Our midfield is as strong as any in the league but would swap malin for husband just because I feel he is a class above and him and young were pivotal in our early season form

I'm afraid I have to disagree with your sentiments, Bogs. Malin has been patient all season (not dissimilar to the patience of a Monk... which would be a fitting nickname btw) and played well last week. Not to mention he actually scored the winner for us in a difficult match at down at Stirling! To leave out a player who is full of endeavour, goals and offers himself to our full backs at every opportunity after delivering an excellent performance, in my humble opinion, would send out the wrong message to our squad.

I do, however, agree with the rest of your starting line-up although I'm a fan of James Dale having watched him regularly as a substitute and dominate in the -20s Development League games.

I genuinely feel confident going into this fixture and having watched Morton twice this season, I believe our wide men will cause them real problems and one of them will be the match winner! It should make the risk of hypothermia well worth it!

Looooons <3

I'm afraid I have to disagree with your sentiments, Bogs. Malin has been patient all season (not dissimilar to the patience of a Monk... which would be a fitting nickname btw) and played well last week. Not to mention he actually scored the winner for us in a difficult match at down at Stirling! To leave out a player who is full of endeavour, goals and offers himself to our full backs at every opportunity after delivering an excellent performance, in my humble opinion, would send out the wrong message to our squad.

I do, however, agree with the rest of your starting line-up although I'm a fan of James Dale having watched him regularly as a substitute and dominate in the -20s Development League games.

I genuinely feel confident going into this fixture and having watched Morton twice this season, I believe our wide men will cause them real problems and one of them will be the match winner! It should make the risk of hypothermia well worth it!

Looooons <3

Aye fair enough comments about malin and I think James dale is an excellent option to come off the bench and use his energy to get about and get the tackles in when the game is tiring .

Hate to use the cliche but this is a must win. Forfar, they've done well this season but if we're serious about winning this league we need to start pushing our weight about, especially against part time diddys.

3-1 Morton, Caldwell x2 and Forbes. Lee Kilday own goal for Forfar.

Guest bernardblack

Very optimistic about today. Debate about whether we should drop Swankie? Can't drop him in my opinion. He's utterly frustrating at times, but he can change games and he's set up the last two goals.

Would take another 1-0

Very optimistic about today. Debate about whether we should drop Swankie? Can't drop him in my opinion. He's utterly frustrating at times, but he can change games and he's set up the last two goals.

Would take another 1-0

Swankie always causes us problems, would be daft to do so.

Pepper single handedly changed the game last week, god knows why he's not starting, and obviously as soon as O'Ware/Lamie are starting to build a solid partnership at the back, Duffy goes and fucks that up, clueless twat.

Archived