Forfar vs Greenock Morton

Jordan didn't really get much game time with us, he played pre-season against St Mirren, he played left back and looked decent, but I think that's the only game I saw him start for us. He must've not done much in training though when Ricki Lamie was getting picked at left back over him.

Started left wing against Ayr. Did nothing then got sent off for a stupid challenge. He didn't really get much of a chance, but he didn't do himself any favours when he did.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In recognition of the backward state of affairs within the vicinity of Forfar and surrounding area (in the eyes of some of the Morton fans in this thread) can I suggest that any Forfar fan who owns a pigeon scribbles the following missive with their finest quill on their last scrap of parchment: -

Dear Mr Campbell,

Please do not allow your team to take to the same field as the Greenock Untouchables. If you do allow such folly then, ensure that your charges avert their gaze from their more illustrious opponents as they are not fit to lace the boots of these footballing Gods from the west - let alone share the same piece of artificial grass with them for 90 minutes.

Yours for sake of saving the big team's face,

Mr B. Big-Potatoes

and sends their feathered messenger Fife-wards?

'Most influential poster in P&B history' - nah.

On a scale of 1 to Dunfermline casuals, just how angry are you?

On a scale of 1 to Dunfermline casuals, just how angry are you?

Oh, don't worry - it's not anger. It's simply a masked admiration for one of two full-time outfits who have so far failed to stamp their authority in a league full of teuchtars, simpletons et al.

It's probably the same whitish colour we get this side of the country. :P

Happy to help.

It's not though, as of right now there's none.

I think I'm right in saying as well that we haven't had a game postponed since we put in the artificial turf. Given the likely temperatures if we had still been grass the game would likely be off.

It's probably the same whitish colour we get this side of the country. :P

Happy to help.

I think I'm right in saying as well that we haven't had a game postponed since we put in the artificial turf. Given the likely temperatures if we had still been grass the game would likely be off.

Unlucky, SS.

Unlucky, SS.

^^^ Couple of fannys 8)

I'm sure the thought of that is giving McDonald and Caldwell psychological problems, the stress will have them phoning in sick.

While pointing and laughing at Derek Young is always enjoyable, this is exactly the kind of hubris which comes back to bite us on the arse.

While we've greatly improved up front and can always be hopeful of MacDonald and Caldwell bailing us out no matter what else happens, our form is still poor and we need to see an improvement in our performances if we're going to beat the likes of Forfar and Stranraer: they're a step-up from shite like Dunfermline.

That said, if Pepper's in from the start we can be confident that we'll finally see that improvement.

While pointing and laughing at Derek Young is always enjoyable, this is exactly the kind of hubris which comes back to bite us on the arse.

While we've greatly improved up front and can always be hopeful of MacDonald and Caldwell bailing us out no matter what else happens, our form is still poor and we need to see an improvement in our performances if we're going to beat the likes of Forfar and Stranraer: they're a step-up from shite like Dunfermline.

That said, if Pepper's in from the start we can be confident that we'll finally see that improvement.

That'll be the same Pepper that's started all of our 8 league defeats.

If Pepper starts and the midfield finally sees improvement, it'll be more down to the inclusion of Forbes playing alongside Pepper rather than just Pepper himself.

In recognition of the backward state of affairs within the vicinity of Forfar and surrounding area (in the eyes of some of the Morton fans in this thread) can I suggest that any Forfar fan who owns a pigeon scribbles the following missive with their finest quill on their last scrap of parchment: -

Dear Mr Campbell,

Please do not allow your team to take to the same field as the Greenock Untouchables. If you do allow such folly then, ensure that your charges avert their gaze from their more illustrious opponents as they are not fit to lace the boots of these footballing Gods from the west - let alone share the same piece of artificial grass with them for 90 minutes.

Yours for sake of saving the big team's face,

Mr B. Big-Potatoes

and sends their feathered messenger Fife-wards?

'Most influential poster in P&B history' - nah.

10209692.jpg

Good.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

Archived