Forfar vs Greenock Morton

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye should be a good one . Our problem is scoring goals at the minute , we are a bit light up front and I can't see where the goals are coming from unless we get a striker in pronto

Is big Sanny just not cutting it anymore? At 34, he can't be any slower than he was at 24! :P

The fact that 'psychological' is bigger than the rest of the text makes me think you c&p'd that. Uh-oh.

Please defeat these illiterate angus whoppers, Morton.

Correct, wasnt sure on the spelling so typed it into google. I hope that is ok with you.

Is big Sanny just not cutting it anymore? At 34, he can't be any slower than he was at 24! :P

He still has a big part to play whether it be from the bench or starting. He came on last week and held the ball up really well for the remaining 15 minutes or so.

I get a sense that the Loons are benefiting hugely from the return of Derek Young to the holding role in midfield thus, protecting the pace-exposed centre-backs. This may help to blunt the new-found sense of confidence from many of the Morton fans in relation to their attacking capabilities.

I'm sure the thought of that is giving McDonald and Caldwell psychological problems, the stress will have them phoning in sick.

To be fair, Young was more than a match for our useless sand-dancers in central midfield on our last visit. If that's the case again though then I think we have a strike partnership that could make more from direct service, they didn't have much to work with on Saturday but both scored.

To be fair, Young was more than a match for our useless sand-dancers in central midfield on our last visit. If that's the case again though then I think we have a strike partnership that could make more from direct service, they didn't have much to work with on Saturday but both scored.

Was that back when we were playing O'Ware up front? Seems a pretty strange lineup we had that day, even by Duffy's standards...

You'd think morton had signed messi and Ronaldo

If you were a drooling simpleton, furious at the big team bringing in comfortably the best striker in the league to jeopardise your once in a lifetime shot at achieving something significant, yep.

If you were a drooling simpleton, furious at the big team bringing in comfortably the best striker in the league to jeopardise your once in a lifetime shot at achieving something significant, yep.

Bit harsh calling pars fans simpletons

Montrose have seemingly signed Jordan Allan any good morton fans?also ross campbell ex forfar?any use forfar fans?:-)

Jordan didn't really get much game time with us, he played pre-season against St Mirren, he played left back and looked decent, but I think that's the only game I saw him start for us. He must've not done much in training though when Ricki Lamie was getting picked at left back over him.

In recognition of the backward state of affairs within the vicinity of Forfar and surrounding area (in the eyes of some of the Morton fans in this thread) can I suggest that any Forfar fan who owns a pigeon scribbles the following missive with their finest quill on their last scrap of parchment: -

Dear Mr Campbell,

Please do not allow your team to take to the same field as the Greenock Untouchables. If you do allow such folly then, ensure that your charges avert their gaze from their more illustrious opponents as they are not fit to lace the boots of these footballing Gods from the west - let alone share the same piece of artificial grass with them for 90 minutes.

Yours for sake of saving the big team's face,

Mr B. Big-Potatoes

and sends their feathered messenger Fife-wards?

'Most influential poster in P&B history' - nah.

Archived