A tale of 2 defences. AR v QP

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actively missing Kevin Nicoll from your back 4 is an advanced symptom of a current made of chocolate squad.

FTFY

We must have a 22 man squad or something now :lol:

Just all our defenders have decided to get injured :bairn

Chances of this game being on anyways? If it's off and we win I'll be delighted, if it's off and we lose it'll be gutting

Haha, SEEETHE!

Yer team were sh*te and tried to kick us off the park...

yawn - hopefully it won't be too long before your bedtime and the adults can discuss the match in a less childish fashion

Another easy job made to look difficult by the Rovers against Heads Gone F.C. Not much special over 90 minutes but the overall trend is as special as it's been for us. As it stands, the title is in our hands.

We simply went flat after Chappy left the field but by then we'd already done enough. Mark and Marc missed a couple of sitters each, and it could have been 4-1, but instead we gave the ten men the chance to steal something. QP were in 2013/14 form- they stunk, and played rather a dirty game- which egged on a bit of retaliation from certain Rovers, but did the Spiders more harm than good.

We're scheduled to play at Borough Bogs next week- I wouldn't even bother booking the team bus. Our highly-paid professionals should spend the weekend on X-Scape practising snow shovelling, or as some posh townies know it, "hard labour".

I think it probably was a pivotal day, and Rovers may well go on and win the league. However I can't agree with most of this. It was never going to suit passing football today, but QP competed well and controlling possession with 10 men is a little better than 'shite'.

We have struggled for several seasons against Rovers, but I'm still not convinced by them. I don't think they have the quality that Peterhead, Stranraer or even Stirling Albion had in this league. Maybe next time?

I think it probably was a pivotal day, and Rovers may well go on and win the league. However I can't agree with most of this. It was never going to suit passing football today, but QP competed well and controlling possession with 10 men is a little better than 'shite'.

We have struggled for several seasons against Rovers, but I'm still not convinced by them. I don't think they have the quality that Peterhead, Stranraer or even Stirling Albion had in this league. Maybe next time?

I would still maintain that the Rovers side that was promoted in 2011 was better but was in a tougher league with a really strong Arbroath side. But who cares ? This current Rovers team have an opportunity to to emulate and possibly surpass Paul Martin's side. QP are much stronger than last season and are a stick on for at least a play off place. Good luck to them. Very decent people at the club. Disagree on Stirling Albion though.

Archived