Falkirk v Dumbarton 31/1/15

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who'd have thunk it lol.

Thought we were the better team overall but Dumbarton were quick and direct and fully deserved their point ... either team could have nicked it at the end tbh Can't really criticise any of the players although it would appear that McDonald made a couple of bloopers that I couldn't really see from the South Stand.

For years I've said that the coldest I've ever been at a game was Clydebank away at Cappilow but that today was fucking freezing ... still not thawed out !

Ref made a couple of bad calls in favour of Falkirk today - the Dumbarton players were right to feel hard done by.

Sore one for the Falkirk support to take, I would have thought the huge home support they always have would have cheered them on to victory! How did Kerr and Baird do today.

Millar is already starting to look like a really good player, another couple of weeks and he'll be fully up to speed.

Who'd have thunk it lol.

Thought we were the better team overall but Dumbarton were quick and direct and fully deserved their point ... either team could have nicked it at the end tbh Can't really criticise any of the players although it would appear that McDonald made a couple of bloopers that I couldn't really see from the South Stand.

For years I've said that the coldest I've ever been at a game was Clydebank away at Cappilow but that today was fucking freezing ... still not thawed out !

Ref made a couple of bad calls in favour of Falkirk today - the Dumbarton players were right to feel hard done by.

For not the first time, I'm in full agreement Ned. I had a neutral (St J) fan there today who was entertained but we were all fucking freezing.

If we had a defence we'd be dangerous.

Who'd have thunk it lol.

was it no jackie myles ? that got subbed at half time because he stuck his hands in a sink of hot water to thaw oot.and collapsed.

Sore one for the Falkirk support to take, I would have thought the huge home support they always have would have cheered them on to victory! How did Kerr and Baird do today.

Millar is already starting to look like a really good player, another couple of weeks and he'll be fully up to speed. Just saying like.

FTFY :D

Change the record ya sack

I don't care if he is an arsehole tbh only if he is any good between the sticks, and he isn't. McDonald had a poor game today but Bowman is not the answer IMO

Nae danger

That today was far better. Far more like last season and hopefully spelling the end for 3-5-2.

Thought Petrie and Easton were very decent today. Like Taggart at RB as well.

Cowden losing 0-5 on Nishys debut. Minter.

I liked the big number 18 in defence. Is that the lad on loan from Celtic?

Cheers Sons. The South back to where they belong after a blip last week. How were Kerr and Baird today after their "outstanding" performances last week? :)

Baird had another excellent game and Kerr was his usual dependable self, never misplaced a pass again. You can have McCracken though. Jittery all day and as for McDonald today. Lots of time to go. We will still finish in the top 4.

Archived