Partick Thistle v St Mirren 30/01/15

A late Thistle equaliser? Fucking LOL. Only scored one big goal late in a game this season and it was duly followed up by conceeding two. If we aren't away with the victory by the 70 minute mark then we will no doubt lose.

Relatively late leveller at Eggby Park on Saturday too mate 8)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the weather is as bad as they are saying, chance it could be off. Yeah the undersoil will be on but seemingly there is to be a fair bit of snow and if the undersoil melts it, we all know what our drainage system is like!!

There will be snow on the pitch and the surrounding area. All down to whether we'll put on the USH as the pavements will be fine and shouldn't turn to ice. I reckon the game will be on, due to it being on TV and not against Celtic.

I think Ad Lib's team will be the 1 Archie goes with. I much prefer Fraser in beside Osman to Bannigan though.

There will be snow on the pitch and the surrounding area. All down to whether we'll put on the USH as the pavements will be fine and shouldn't turn to ice. I reckon the game will be on, due to it being on TV and not against Celtic.

^^^ these

Did they not just clear the pitch of snow on the day then fire on the USH afterwards against Hamilton? Won't flood the pitch that way. I'm sure it'll be on as long as the surrounding areas are deemed safe.

Archived