Partick Thistle v St Mirren 30/01/15

Might be dependant on him. Reckon McLean will have been sold to Northampton Town for £1.5k by Friday and Arquin will be red carded on his way into the ground after tripping over the step at the players' entrance and appealing to the doorman.

Don't: I really wouldn't underestimate our board's ability to negotiate £150k down to a shade over a grand.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's going to be baltic.Artic winds blowing directly down from north pole starts Thursday, predicted to last right through weekend.F, F, F, Firhill For Frostbite

We are Arctic Thistle

Since Teale took over the team has been playing very well and has been the better team in most games played. Poor finishing due to a lack of firepower and the longest run of shocking refereeing decisions I have ever witnessed in over 40 year of watching football has meant we have not had the results to show for our efforts. However we have won two out of four Away games under Teale and hopefully Thommo should be back for Friday and we hope to have signed another player by then.

With McLean and Mallan on fire and hopefully Osborne back so McGinn can play in his normal position we have a midfield that should be in a team that is near the top of the League. With Thommo back we should now start putting away chances. Away win. :)

If we win this we'll go 13 points ahead of St Mirren and they'll only have 13 games to play, from there it would take a Hibs-esque fold- and a magnificent run from 2 of the bottom 3 for us to get dragged back into it... FWIW Hibs last year had 3 more points than we do now after the same amount of games, and only picked up 7 in the rest of the season.

We're only 5 points better off than we were after 22 games last season - but we're 10 points ahead of the playoff spot rather than sitting in it as we were then.

So all in all we'll lose, probably to nil to tick all the boxes.

Booth straight in the team I'd reckon. As competent as Elliott has been at left-back, it would be nice to have a more natural option. Fraser in for Craigen and I think that'll be us.

Draw please. My only caveat is that there must be oodles of controversy against St. Mirren to ensure the Sportscene watch and this match thread get me through Monday morning.

A late thistle equaliser (3 minutes into the 2 minutes of added on time) from anyone who probably should have been sent off earlier . This player has shoulder barged a Saint to the floor and unintentionally used his hand to control the ball. He has done all of this whilst remaining marginally onside before smashing it off the underside of the bar and down a millimetre over the line. Goal given.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

A late Thistle equaliser? Fucking LOL. Only scored one big goal late in a game this season and it was duly followed up by conceeding two. If we aren't away with the victory by the 70 minute mark then we will no doubt lose.

Archived