Partick Thistle v St Mirren 30/01/15

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody aware of any 'alternative' links to watch the game online, for those without BT Sport?

:angel

VIPbox

Strangely optimistic about this game. Maybe it's just the Friday feeling and that we've made a few signings the past week.

St Mirren are available at 7/2 with Coral (next best 16/5 McBookie) which is a fantastic price in terms of value, bookies with best prices have priced it as

50% home win (evens with Betvictor, most other places have us marginal odds on)

28% draw (5/2 everywhere)

22% away win (Coral as above)

I'd still have us as favourites but not as much as that.

Looking at the betting on Twitter a lot of English people are tipping a Thistle and Bournemouth double tonight, which makes sense looking at the league table.

That probably explains why the odds on St Mirren are so long.

Same with StMirren.

My Betting rule is don't touch StMirren,Thistle or Morton games. To win or lose. All 3 teams are so unpredictable.

I had £300 on Thistle to beat fuckin Culter at 1/5 3 years ago, buying money so it was. That went well....

St Mirren to win at 3/1 on McBookie. There's no way we'd keep a clean sheet so St Mirren to win and btts is 7/1. Ridiculous odds imo.

Definitely not free money, Thistle are definite favorites for this, but those odds are worthy of a punt imo.

The only thing I would be touching is BTTS. Possibly Kenny anytime as well.

Dayton clear to play, imagine we'll throw him straight in and the main selection issues will be Ball or Thommo up front, and Osbourne or Mallan alongside McGinn in the middle.

Archived