Random 80's music video

FlyerTon

On 09/10/2021 at 01:21, Jimi Shandrix said:

Currently enjoying Suggs counting down the hottest pop hits of 1984. What a great year for pop music. Sade may indeed have been a smooth operator but geography was not her strong point. I'm surprised nobody ever pointed out to her that if you go coast to coast you don't go from LA to Chicago. Dr. fucking Beat is on now. I trust Felt will be in the top 5.

whats suggs on? I like suggs tv and radio stuff

2 minutes ago, BigDoddyKane said:

whats suggs on? I like suggs tv and radio stuff

Think it was Channel 4 or 5. One of these I love  1984 type programmes. I must say, I found Mr Suggs rather wooden. I think it would  have been much better if he had been allowed to get drunk and make it up as he went along. His script was straight out of the Steve Wright in the afternoon archives. Still, the music was good. In terms of chart/pop music, can anyone come up with a better 4 year period than 81-84? 

11 hours ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Think it was Channel 4 or 5. One of these I love  1984 type programmes. I must say, I found Mr Suggs rather wooden. I think it would  have been much better if he had been allowed to get drunk and make it up as he went along. His script was straight out of the Steve Wright in the afternoon archives. Still, the music was good. In terms of chart/pop music, can anyone come up with a better 4 year period than 81-84? 

The i love stuff talking heads usually are shite, cheesy scripted

his radio and tv on london is great i think

Edited by BigDoddyKane

11 hours ago, BigDoddyKane said:

Suggs did a good one man show in London, Telling stories and breaking into madness songs just him and a piano player. Not sure is he still doing it from time to time but worth a watch

He's doing that at the Dundee Rep in January. I quite fancy going, but it's selt oot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...