Cowdenbeath v Queens

This is a game we must win but not looking good.

We are not playing well really have went downhill sent the high of the Rangers game.

Lost 2 players to Falkirk Queens are now down to 5th when at one time we where pushing for 2nd.

Fowler has a week to get a striker in but what he really needs is a assistant manager not the Thomson family .

We really need some good news to come out of Palmy this week or we will end up with nothing this season.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We've bounced back well from disappointments this season, and let's get some perspective, that's all yesterday's defeat was - a disappointment. Not the monumental disaster being suggested by some.

Of course you're right.

It's not so much that we lost though; it's more that Falkirk bloody won. While that shouldn't impact directly on our form, it's just created a feeling, for me at least, that the season is fizzling away for us.

We've spent much of the season comfortably in the top 3 and we're now outside the top 4. We've also let players leave, without thus far, bringing much in.

I'll admit to being a pessimistic sod by nature, but I don't think I'm the only one with concerns about how things have shaped up since the Rangers game.

Yes since the Rangers game it's 5 points in 5 games I think.

We need to improve on that to have any chance of 4th but there are always ups and downs in a season.

I'm still positive that Queens can have a real go at 4th we may miss out but it's too early to write us off completely.

Next week a win is very important to get back on track.

This will be another tough game (they all are to be fair). However we have to be looking to take something from this. Our new signings will freshen us up and give us different options. I am feeling positive about the rest of the season and hopefully the team is as well. I'm sure Jimmy will get them fired up.

This will be another tough game (they all are to be fair). However we have to be looking to take something from this. Our new signings will freshen us up and give us different options. I am feeling positive about the rest of the season and hopefully the team is as well. I'm sure Jimmy will get them fired up.

That's the spirit!

Let's do this!

You never know. Sometimes teams just get lucky against others when you would expect them to lose most of the games in a season. I'm hoping anyway. I'm hoping they say "Cowden would have been relegated if it was not for the 12 points they took off QoS". I think QoS still feel guilty about scoring that late, late goal last season to send us into the play-off game.

I just want the game to be on! Never seen Queens play at Cowdenbeath, so I've got my fingers crossed! Travelling up from darkest Englandshire for this one and made loads of arrangements!

Enjoy your trip and hope you have a good day out.

Wee Jimmies one of the better pubs in Cowdenbeath and very reasonable with friendly locals.The Goth for much much cheapness!

With the form of Hibs and Falkirk, and Raith to a lesser extent, improving over the past few weeks we can't afford to drop more points, especially to those teams at the lower end of the table. A few weeks ago any point won away from home would be ok but now it's getting more crucial to pick up wins if we are to avoid slipping further down the table. We know that Cowdenbeath can hurt us if we don't approach the game in the right manner so let's hope that the Manager sets the team up to give us the best chance of a win and the players go out to show that they really do want to play under Fowler. Hopefully we can still make the top four but it's getting harder and if we drop many more points we may have to accept that we are a good mid-table team at best.

Enjoy your trip and hope you have a good day out.

Wee Jimmies one of the better pubs in Cowdenbeath and very reasonable with friendly locals.The Goth for much much cheapness!

Thank you for the information. Want you guys to stay up, but don't do us for the third time in a row please!

Archived