Pet Hates

As we lost all the hospitality suites, the executive club now meets in what used to be the area where the home kiosk was situated. It means other fans can't get access to that area and have to use the burger Van instead.

Suppose it's a small issue with everything else going on but usually got a pie at half time but don't really fancy a £3 or & 4 burger or chips.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As we lost all the hospitality suites, the executive club now meets in what used to be the area where the home kiosk was situated. It means other fans can't get access to that area and have to use the burger Van instead.

Suppose it's a small issue with everything else going on but usually got a pie at half time but don't really fancy a £3 or & 4 burger or chips.

Whilst I agree this is ridiculous the club only have themselves to blame with their constant whining about rent/wanting to leave etc etc. I find it bizarre that the Colts are more than happy with the facilities and yet Clyde constantly moan about them.

I get exceedingly frustrated by every club's inability to take corners. It's appalling how few corners end-up being properly delivered into the box, or how many short 'from the training ground' corners actually work.

On ground grumbles - the CD player at Shielfield, or the CD, whichever sticks and has done for years.

Was there anything stopping them putting the normal fans first and not having the 'executive club' take that paticular area?

Genuine question and not just a dig at the Board...

Dropping players who have already proven themselves and signing family members to replace them after one mistake.

Now that you mention family. I don't like the recent trend of clubs talking about being part of the <insert club name here> family. Patronising business speak. :yucky

Whilst I agree this is ridiculous the club only have themselves to blame with their constant whining about rent/wanting to leave etc etc. I find it bizarre that the Colts are more than happy with the facilities and yet Clyde constantly moan about them.

Beacause the Colts are a fecken boys club!

We are a Professional club playing in the National professional league......we deserve basic facilities that we pay for, do you think floodlights are too much to ask for?

Was there anything stopping them putting the normal fans first and not having the 'executive club' take that paticular area?

Genuine question and not just a dig at the Board...

Think it's the only area left available to the club inside the stadium where they could put the executive club. Its the only area left that can be accessed before, during and after the game without leaving the stand as far as I know.

Think it's the only area left available to the club inside the stadium where they could put the executive club. Its the only area left that can be accessed before, during and after the game without leaving the stand as far as I know.

Fair enough but would it have been better to put the real fans in front of a made up club?

A game being called off due to a frozen pitch 3 hrs after it have been passed fit for play and all the team and fans already having travelled to the game. Oh and the temperature did rise 2 to 4 degrees after the pitch was passed playable only to be declared frozen (which it was from all the people that saw it have said it was). Smells and does stink of money making.

Sadly this is now a club I have added to my list of "will never again waste my money on them" so unless we play them in a Cup game they won't got my money again until they change there ways. Really sad as I do like going there and I miss to bits following my team away. When club boards treat home and away fans this bad there is something wrong (lots of the home fans were shafted to as they didn't know what was going on either).

Shittest thing about Broadwood is the writing on the far away stand, what does 'CLYDE-OKI' stand for?

For f**k's sake, its one step forward three back with you lot isn't it. OKI were our shirt sponsors for nine years, and the opposite stand was called, would you imagine it, the OKI stand on account of their association with the club and our move. You don't half post some ignorant, non-informed shite on matters concerning my club. I'll gladly take abuse from supporters of real clubs who revel in our misfortune, as its some comfort knowing we got up a helluva lot of people's noses for a long long time, but at least they generally weren't far off the mark in what they were actually laughing at. Its still better than reading shite from knobends with the IQ of a fucking six-year old.

For f**k's sake, its one step forward three back with you lot isn't it. OKI were our shirt sponsors for nine years, and the opposite stand was called, would you imagine it, the OKI stand on account of their association with the club and our move. You don't half post some ignorant, non-informed shite on matters concerning my club. I'll gladly take abuse from supporters of real clubs who revel in our misfortune, as its some comfort knowing we got up a helluva lot of people's noses for a long long time, but at least they generally weren't far off the mark in what they were actually laughing at. Its still better than reading shite from knobends with the IQ of a fucking six-year old.

Your time of the month mate?

Archived