Alloa Athletic v Heart of Midlothian, 31/01/2015

Delighted with that. Other than the goal we lost, I thought it was a really good display. On to next week. Same starting 11 please.

Big Sow pass back shot reminded me of his penalty at parkhead. Wild!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 years max- I don't remember it when at the Rec in the 12/13 season.

We've been using it since Maitland was our manager.

Unless you've been sat in the main stand I doubt you would've heard it from the away end as the speakers are rubbish.

Since when have Alloa been using the A-Team theme tune?! That music is reserved for diddy "A" teams only!

Seven years, minimum. Used to be just for when the teams came out, but now it's reserved for Alloa goals. If it was played on Saturday, I didn't even notice :wacko:

I used to take the wean along just after he was born, and he'd always jump when the teams came out, puir wee sausage :P

2000 hearts fans there. So only 500 Alloa fans? Brutal

Aye? How many Lichties turn up to pay £18 for a bog-standard league game that's broadcast on TV on a bitterly cold night? And that's before you factor in the added allure of the smokie :P

We seriously need to sell smokies.

Much better from Hearts, but also much poorer from Alloa in comparison to the last game between the teams there. Worst I've seen Paterson for some time (even though he scored at the death) and I think Gordon must still be untying himself from Keatings' goal.

Much better from Hearts, but also much poorer from Alloa in comparison to the last game between the teams there. Worst I've seen Paterson for some time (even though he scored at the death) and I think Gordon must still be untying himself from Keatings' goal.

We were very poor in comparison to other games this season. Quite gutted this was the TV game tbh as it gives us an untrue view of our season. Although where we are in the league all we have missed is some finishing as Buchanan hit a rough patch and Spence hasn't really got his season restarted since his injury.

Archived