Dundee FC Vs Hamilton Academical

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course its a big blow. He has been doing well and you want your inform players to play. Having mcpake at centre half against a team on a downward spiral should be a breeze.

It's really not that big a blow yes he has been doing ok but he is hardly indispensable and if we are becoming that reliant on Davidson then there is something far wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Definite home win unfortunately.

Which would make the gap 4 points; which would make our little charity bet a bit more interesting and have the poor little innocent unwell children of Yorkhill rubbing their hands with glee; which would justify me constantly responding with ayes when repeatedly asked if we'd finish above Accies.

Bring it on...'mon the sick kids.

Is it only me that's filled with pessimism when the opposition are so negative about their chances?

What's so different now? Is it really just the absence of Neil? Also does any accie fan know his record at Norwich, out of curiosity?

Is it only me that's filled with pessimism when the opposition are so negative about their chances?

What's so different now? Is it really just the absence of Neil? Also does any accie fan know his record at Norwich, out of curiosity?

You're going to win.

We're missing him on and off the park.

W2 L1

Not sure anyone said aboit us being reliant on him. Ive just said he is doing very good so of course it's a loss to a team. He has been winning games, thats a good thing.

Anyway time will tell come Saturday.

You said it would be a very big blow that indicates you feel we have some form of reliance on him.

If Davidson ain't fit he is easily replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Which would make the gap 4 points; which would make our little charity bet a bit more interesting and have the poor little innocent unwell children of Yorkhill rubbing their hands with glee; which would justify me constantly responding with ayes when repeatedly asked if we'd finish above Accies.

That bet is looking good.

0297-morrissey_03.jpg

You're more than likely right tbh. This new management team of ours may work in the long run but short term we will drop a lot of points. It's alright though, I'll just bill Alex Neil for the tenner.

You're more than likely right tbh. This new management team of ours may work in the long run but short term we will drop a lot of points. It's alright though, I'll just bill Alex Neil for the tenner.

Was the bet not that PH Dundee would finish above AN's Accies? If so you win Bert

No, to be honest I was expecting an illiterate foul worded reply from one of your fans. It hasn't quite panned out as I'd hoped. I've also just revealed my plot, you c**t.

f**k of DEeboy and hav a shag wae yer maw. Yer team is shit and so is Dindee

HTH

Archived