Dundee FC Vs Hamilton Academical

A squid lives in the sea, and is quite used to being damp, a squib on the other hand, is a firework,and tends not to function well when damp, hence the expression "A damp squib" .You are very welcome

Read that back to yourself and tell me you don't sound like a complete dick.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A squid lives in the sea, and is quite used to being damp, a squib on the other hand, is a firework,and tends not to function well when damp, hence the expression "A damp squib" .You are very welcome

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol::thumsup2

Was Hendrie the Accies left back? If so, he is very good at hitting the ball directly out of play.

His defending for Stewart's goal was ridiculous. Ended up on the deck and allowing Stewart the space to dispatch it brilliantly.

His defending for Stewart's goal was ridiculous. Ended up on the deck and allowing Stewart the space to dispatch it brilliantly.

Was it him that ended up on his arse at the drop of Stewart's shoulder? Quality.

Not trying to blame the ref as I thought it was a pretty enjoyable match but some his decisions really confused me. Imrie's red was a stick on I'm sure but I think there were plenty of trips and pulling back from Dundee that the ref let go.

I quite liked the ref he let the mascot (who was about 24 BTW and 6 foot) toss the coin for the kick off and then let him keep the coin, probably a penny right enough.

Thought the point was about fair in the end. Accies came out all guns blazing and caused our defense problems all game.

Bain and Stewart were again excellent for us. Clarkson was fucking brutal, Stephen McGinn looked fucked after running the length of himself.

6 games undefeated though so still going well.

A draw was a fair result today I would say. We created f**k all chances and it was a pish game to watch. Didn't feel we deserved to win. I was saying to my mate that Accies would need to score to see us have some shots at goal and that's pretty much what happened in the end. Great finish from Stewart though. Love that boy.

Anyone know how I can get hold of a list of all the spfl games shown live on BT sport this season? I Questioned BT sport about dundee's lack of involvement in live games compared to United/Aberdeen who's games seem to be on it every other week.

Archived