Dundee FC Vs Hamilton Academical

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the Tully Roberts is in contention for Saturday?!?

Just to be clear it seemed like it was the club basically denying he'd fucked off after being told he was free to find another club.

I've got a wee soft spot for him after his display against Celtic plus it's pretty obvious Hartley favours a narrow midfield.

Hope these MAC rumours are true - that coont was a nailed on certainty to score tomorrow.

Big game for us - win it convincingly and we could really be on a roll - lose it and it's a continuation of the roller coaster.

Just to be clear it seemed like it was the club basically denying he'd fucked off after being told he was free to find another club.

I've got a wee soft spot for him after his display against Celtic plus it's pretty obvious Hartley favours a narrow midfield.

Hope these MAC rumours are true - that coont was a nailed on certainty to score tomorrow.

Big game for us - win it convincingly and we could really be on a roll - lose it and it's a continuation of the roller coaster.

Be careful there mate.

Has there been a game we've been involved in this season where the opposition fans are convinced they'll get beat and we've been quietly confident of a victory that has actually turned out that way?

Motherwell?

Just checked back through the results there and the previous 6 games before Motherwell we'd drawn 2 and been beaten in 4 including 1-1 at home to 10 man County and that game against dabs, so our confidence probably wasn't high. I know mine wasn't.

Should be an easy win for the Derry boys today. Hamilton fans and players will not be focussed as they will have one eye on their big team (The Rangers) and their big game tomorrow.

I'd hope even you're fellow fans would be embarrassed by this attempt. 0/10.

Archived