Dundee FC Vs Hamilton Academical

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope SH is now out the team! If so I think we may get a result on sat!

2-1 accies Scotland and Mcdonald

Calm down. How is removing Hendrie for a player that has never played in the premier league, going to change things.

I do agree it won't exactly make them worse though.

St Mirren deserved to take something from the game last week which tells me Dundee aren't all that. They've managed to get some points on the board though however and the single point v Aberdeen being the best against a decent side. If we can somehow perform as we have done then there is every chance we can win although a point would not be a disaster.

St Mirren deserved to take something from the game last week which tells me Dundee aren't all that. They've managed to get some points on the board though however and the single point v Aberdeen being the best against a decent side. If we can somehow perform as we have done then there is every chance we can win although a point would not be a disaster.

Not getting this logic at all - Dundee aren't all that because our performance wasn't great even though we got an away win? Getting horsed 5-0 from Partick Thistle and failing to win in 4 games, scoring 2 and conceding 12 (twelve) tells me that Accies aren't all that tbh but I prefer to base my expectations on more than just that.

We need to factor in that this is probably the biggest game of Accies season due to this cute rivalry they have tried to manufacture and they will probably approach it like a derby.

I will be absolutely delighted if Accies deserve to take something from Saturdays game and end up taking the exact same as St. Mirren.

Not getting this logic at all - Dundee aren't all that because our performance wasn't great even though we got an away win? Getting horsed 5-0 from Partick Thistle and failing to win in 4 games, scoring 2 and conceding 12 (twelve) tells me that Accies aren't all that tbh but I prefer to base my expectations on more than just that.

We need to factor in that this is probably the biggest game of Accies season due to this cute rivalry they have tried to manufacture and they will probably approach it like a derby.

I will be absolutely delighted if Accies deserve to take something from Saturdays game and end up taking the exact same as St. Mirren.

Of course we've been dire since Alex Neil left us and there has been a lot of negativity around our club but at some point this run of games will come to an end and our form will pick up. Consider the teams we have played at the same time and funnily you should mention Partick because I think they are a much better side than their position shows. Before this bad run we were a much better team than Dundee as our league position proved. The point I made was if we play to our potential then we have every chance of winning.

Archived