Dundee FC Vs Hamilton Academical

Having a look at the Norwich forums and they are declaring they've lost faith in Neil already. Declaring he's resorted to having a decent side play hoofball. (Copyright: Kilmarnock). Three games in and they've been booing his substitutions apparently! Reckon if he's given time he could do wonders for them, but it doesn't appear they have the most confidence in him thus far!

Think he's on a hiding to nothing down South and will be back here around about the same time Dougie Imrie is being primed to be the next promotion from within which could be sooner than most would think if Canning continues as he's started.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having a look at the Norwich forums and they are declaring they've lost faith in Neil already. Declaring he's resorted to having a decent side play hoofball. (Copyright: Kilmarnock). Three games in and they've been booing his substitutions apparently! Reckon if he's given time he could do wonders for them, but it doesn't appear they have the most confidence in him thus far!

Think he's on a hiding to nothing down South and will be back here around about the same time Dougie Imrie is being primed to be the next promotion from within which could be sooner than most would think if Canning continues as he's started.

Unfortunate side effect of appointing a no name manager from jockland. I didn't think it was the right move for him at the time but hopefully he can win them round.

He's a good manager and is just in the door!

Jason Scotland's resigned. I take back all the negatives I've said in this thread, this inspired signing means we will win comfortably will Jason getting at least a hat trick.

What's he resigned from?

You can almost smell the desperation in that Scotland signing.

No way that post will come back to bite me on the arse.

If he gets a sniff more often than not the ball is in the net. Can still offer 70 minutes a match. I was gutted he didn't feature more but it was more down to MAC lasting a full 90 minutes and playing well too.

Jason Scotland used to be a speed merchant, when he came back to Hamilton after his spell down South, he's now a fat hobgoblin. What happened?!

I must admit, I used to be wary when we played against him when he was playing for St Johnstone or United, he's now a point and laugh figure for me. He's offered nothing in the games against us for Hamilton. (I respect he's done not too bad for Hamilton in general)

I realise this will lead to him scoring a hat-trick on Saturday, but I felt it needed to be said what a transformation he's went through.

Jason Scotland used to be a speed merchant, when he came back to Hamilton after his spell down South, he's now a fat hobgoblin. What happened?!

I must admit, I used to be wary when we played against him when he was playing for St Johnstone or United, he's now a point and laugh figure for me. He's offered nothing in the games against us for Hamilton. (I respect he's done not too bad for Hamilton in general)

I realise this will lead to him scoring a hat-trick on Saturday, but I felt it needed to be said what a transformation he's went through.

post-15201-0-33502100-1422391723_thumb.j

He's not fat but he does look a lot more muscular now than his younger days which would add more body weight. That might be a factor in him being alot slower these days along with his age of course.

I had him down as overweight las

t season until the play off final and the scenes pictured above. I think with losing his pace as he got older he went for body strength to help in hold up play. Wouldn't be surprised to see MAC leave now and along with releasing McGrath think we might still need another striker.

Bain

McGinn Godzilla McPake Irvine

McGowan Thomson

Harris Harkins Stewart

Tank

Get at the Hamilton full backs - absolutely honking. If it's looking like Jason Scotland on his own up front we just need to starve him of the ball to feet as he is no use running onto anything and Jazzer and Godzilla will beat him in the air the overwhelming majority of the time. If he goes for Imrie again we just need to wind him up - he hates the Dee.

Harsh dropping Jimmy Mac - his energy really brings something to the team but just lacks the quality of our other central options and could offer a different option from the bench.

Player for player we are better than this mob - I'd take Andreu and maybe Ziggy Gordon but I believe he is out? Hope Canning doesn't play himself - he's certainly a better player than manager.

Archived