Dundee FC Vs Hamilton Academical

I want width. We didn't have enough out-balls to get rid of pressure on us in the first -v- St Mirren. I'd hope for;

----------------------Bain----------------------

McGinn----McPake----Gadzhalov----Irvine

-----------Thomson----McGowan-----------

Harris--------------GGH--------------Stewart

---------------------Tank----------------------

If Gadzhalov calf (according to PH on DFCtv) isn't ready in time, I'd be all over Konrads return.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want width. We didn't have enough out-balls to get rid of pressure on us in the first -v- St Mirren. I'd hope for;

If Gadzhalov calf (according to PH on DFCtv) isn't ready in time, I'd be all over Konrads return.

Would be harsh to drop JMac but I agree this is probably our best team.

Harris absolutely has to play for me. We were awful until we got some width yesterday.

I keep hearing all this talk about no width because of the narrow midfield, but in that system the full backs push on and provide the width..... And it's fair to say Cafu is highlighting how well this is working just now.

Were we not already 2-1 up when Harris came on? That said, I like Harris and would be happy for him to start with GGH and Stewart as the three behind Tankulic on Sat.

I'd be more confident if Ziggy was back although it is surely too soon to throw him in. Getting Gillespie in place of Routledge is possibly a way we could sort the mess but that leaves the right back position very vulnerable. Young Watson did well there when he came on in the cup game so why not go for it. For all the negativity that surrounds us I don't think we're miles away from a result and there is no better incentive than to do it against this shower.

That would be my team too. Harsh on McAlister who has been excellent since the game we don't talk about mind.

We've a pretty good record for getting games on when it comes to the pitch.

The last game we had postponed was against Hamilton last season.

As it turned out, it was a postponement that probably won us the league. The rearranged fixture was a 1-0 win in Hartley's first game in charge. I'm not convinced the outcome would have been the same under Brown.

We've a pretty good record for getting games on when it comes to the pitch.

Highly doubt it'll be off unless there's extreme conditions!

Certainly talk about it being extreme freezing temperatures and snow.

Huge blow that Davidson is out :-(. Hopefully konrad can step in and do a job.

Don't think it's a big blow tbh

Konrad has had a few weeks out the firing line so could be good time to bring him back in and hope he can back to early season form. Especially considering it's against a side who seem to be low on confidence

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Archived