Dundee FC Vs Hamilton Academical

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You never know,we might have less than the 129 you brought not so long ago to Hamilton.

There's no might about it, you're a stick on for a sub-100 away crowd; not surprising considering your joke of a club can barely muster a respectable home crowd.

Dundee will win, close the gap and overtake Accies in a couple of weeks. Then the hard games kick in for Dundee and Accies storm back with a second, or is it third, wind and sneak sixth spot. St Johnstone will be a comfortable fifth after 33 and Partick eighth.

The refs love us now. We can do what we like. Check with the St Mirren fans if you don't believe me, It would be a perfectly good goal. :)

Think you are on to something - late on vs Killie and not looking too comfortable, Killie defender passes the ball out of defence only for the ref to intercept and lay it off to Greg Stewart leaving us 3 v 3.

They are not even subtle about their preference for the Dee.

The refs love us now. We can do what we like. Check with the St Mirren fans if you don't believe me, It would be a perfectly good goal. :)

I just had a read of the match thread on their own forum.

Dundee Mad levels of seethe. :bairn

To be fair the White Cafu really can do what he likes at the moment.

Think you are on to something - late on vs Killie and not looking too comfortable, Killie defender passes the ball out of defence only for the ref to intercept and lay it off to Greg Stewart leaving us 3 v 3.

They are not even subtle about their preference for the Dee.

They're only human. Just doing what any Dee would do.

With Davidson looking as though he'll be out for Saturday, our line up could well resemble:

Bain; McGinn, Irvine, McPake, Gadzhalov; Thomson, McGowan; Harkins, McAlister, Stewart; Tankulic.

Subs: Clarkson, Letheren, Konrad, Dyer, Ferry, Harris, Wighton.

Fairly strong looking side, in my opinion.

With Davidson looking as though he'll be out for Saturday, our line up could well resemble:

Bain; McGinn, Irvine, McPake, Gadzhalov; Thomson, McGowan; Harkins, McAlister, Stewart; Tankulic.

Subs: Clarkson, Letheren, Konrad, Dyer, Ferry, Harris, Wighton.

Fairly strong looking side, in my opinion.

Harris absolutely has to play for me. We were awful until we got some width yesterday.

Archived