Dundee FC Vs Hamilton Academical

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll say it now.

Accies and the Dees are staying up this season. 8)

That is amazing to be confident enough to say that after 24 games and shows how fucking clueless some posters on here are when they were telling us last season that no matter who came up from The Championship they'd be going straight back down, such is the difference in standard.

Never mind, most of those same posters will be enjoying that league next season.

Dundee always score, and Dundee always concede. 2-1 Dundee. Greg Stewart and a 90th minute Gary Irvine tap in to keep the run going, draw the Dees to within 4 points of Accies and take us in to the Scottish Cup game with confidence.

I'll congratulate Dundee on their win now.

Well done chaps.

Will join in on this , Well done Dundee , could not be arsed going , looks like i missed a one sided game with Accies starting with a midget up front and and having zero shots on goal , how did St Mirren and County results go , thats the important thing .

I've never made a wrong prediction on here yet, so here it goes.
4-1 the Dees with Gary Irvine scoring a perfect hat-trick including chipping a late penalty off of the bar so he can head it in and Stewart getting one. MAC will score Hamilton's consolation as McPake cannons a clearance off his puss and into an empty net as Bain left early to make it a more fair contest.

4-1 the Dees with Gary Irvine scoring a perfect hat-trick including chipping a late penalty off of the bar so he can head it in and Stewart getting one. MAC will score Hamilton's consolation as McPake cannons a clearance off his puss and into an empty net as Bain left early to make it a more fair contest.

I would take that , us scoring a consolation goal would be something to celebrate .

Pretty sure if he did that it would be disallowed. Needs another player to touch it before him or it's a free kick. :rolleyes:

Majority here thought we couldn't beat st.mirren yet very confident we can beat Hamilton. A funny old game.

Keep playing davidson :-)

Hopefully another win but fancy a draw

Not 100% on this but think Davo's league record this season is won 4, drawn 2 and lost 1. Pretty good for someone most fans would appear to want to punt

Archived