Hipster Beards

I'm a hipster. I don't have a beard though, but that's because I can't grow one.

Just tell people that you are a hipster beard , claim anyone disagreeing is marginalising you.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I split my skittles into colours and then eat one of each in a handful.

I pretend I'm in Ancient Rome and I'm the emperor, the skittles are the gladiators in the lions ring (fnarr) #NoRSPCA.

A sort of last skittle standing.

I eat Skittles in the same way (seperating them in to colours, not the Rome nonsense)

Probably me.. I have a beard and tattoos - But also a history of mental illness, so its forgiveable. I hope.

While this Hipster thread is obviously just all banter - Who really cares what people wear or how they cut their hair or where they eat lunch or whatever? It's all just bullying and small mindedness and symptomatic of our point and laugh society. Folk need to chill out and start getting along - Except with the Argentinians. They are knobs.

I have a beard and tattoos as well, although I'm not very hipsterish at all. Infact im very dull and mainstream.

I split my skittles into colours and then eat one of each in a handful.

I pretend I'm in Ancient Rome and I'm the emperor, the skittles are the gladiators in the lions ring (fnarr) #NoRSPCA.

A sort of last skittle standing.

I eat Skittles in the same way (seperating them in to colours, not the Rome nonsense)

I do the same (again minus the Rome nonsense). Always in the order of Orange, Yellow, Green, Purple, Red.

What about the rise of the dreaded, dreadful manbun?

They are everywhere these days too.. I saw a guy the other day who was 50 if he was a day, sporting this ridiculous bit of fuckwittery, resplendent also in high top trainers, skinny jeans, and long knee length t shirt saying MCQUEEN 69... It invoked a reaction in me that would make a shy bald buddhist reflect and plan a mass murder.

I work with a guy from Finland, he has a man bun! He thinks they are fashionable, he needs putting in the sea! They are not fashionable and neither are his cordoruoy trousers or his Nordic jumpers, I am pretty sure he going to turn up for work on a Reindeer soonpost-43638-14492387594148_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Brace yourselves...

there-is-a-lot-of-mens-hair-news-to-deal

there-is-a-lot-of-mens-hair-news-to-deal

I feel like I've done well to restrain myself anytime I've seen one of those fuckwits with a man bun in, but this is a step too far. I can't be held responsible for my actions if I see any male with their hair like that.

Archived