Griffiths Arrested

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too many double negatives for me

I'm getting a headache myself.

Listen boys, the intelligence levels of P&B posters generally get higher as we rise up the forums. The average IQ on the Premiership forum is a significant step-up from the likes of Falkirk and Clachnacuddin. If you can't hack it, I'd advise you to leave. #gohardorgohome

When Derek got caught doing the same thing skacel responded brilliantly in an interview with the Scotsman

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/interview-rudi-skacel-hearts-footballer-1-835033

Previously, as TV melodramas would have it, Skacel held sway in three capital clashes, where each time Hearts netted four, including the Scottish Cup semi-final. This was more than enough to secure him an unsavoury Hibees chant and, during player downtime in a bar, Riordan was filmed for YouTube singing about how his Nemesis was a "refugee".

Has he seen the clip and how did he feel about it? "Yes I've watched. I think this is something silly because probably he's never been in school. He doesn't seem to know where is Czech Republic and where is Prague. My parents are teachers. To help his education, maybe they can make some lessons for him. They're geography teachers, by the way.

"I was surprised there was such a big scandal. Other people were more upset than me; they thought it was a form of racism. But it's not correct what he did and it should not be involved in football, which is a great game. Hibs sent me a letter saying sorry, but he never said anything to me afterwards, nor in last derby when you saw what he did. Maybe some people like to think that was Refugees vs Scots, but who won?"

Listen boys, the intelligence levels of P&B posters generally get higher as we rise up the forums. The average IQ on the Premiership forum is a significant step-up from the likes of Falkirk and Clachnacuddin. If you can't hack it, I'd advise you to leave. #gohardorgohome

Ouch. :lol:

You want a fight?

Careful now. You're getting borderline on the Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications Act.

You want a fight?

If it's an intellectual fight, a battle of minds, I agree to lay down the gauntlet and accept your challenge. The pen is mightier than the sword. Metaphorically. In literal terms, nobody in possession of a sword would be that scared if I threatened them with a pen. I remain hopeful though, because Stephen Hawking could probably beat me in a physical fight.

If it's an intellectual fight, a battle of minds, I agree to lay down the gauntlet and accept your challenge. The pen is mightier than the sword. Metaphorically. In literal terms, nobody in possession of a sword would be that scared if I threatened them with a pen. I remain hopeful though, because Stephen Hawking could probably beat me in a physical fight.

Thats what your mother said

Relieved you said that. Square goes?

It depends what you mean by 'square goes'. I'm unfamiliar with that expression. It if involves using a pen to draw the shape of a square, before writing a few witty insults within that square, I'll happily lay down the gauntlet and take you up on that offer. If things get a bit heated, we can employ Ad Lib as an umpire to judge our respective retorts and strongly advise us to back down if circumstances get out of hand.

Thats what your mother said

That would be a bit of a bizarre thing for her to say. She's quite a strange woman though.

Archived