Change the south league to the summer

Aren't all the games on today except Newton Stewart (which is actually 3G oddly enough!!)...?

There would be lots of issues with 'summer' football, plus you'd not be able to be part of the pyramid if using a different season structure to everyone else.

By my reckoning only been 18 games off so far which is light, 6 of which (i.e. 1/3 of the total) were last Saturday alone. And half the league has 3G, too. Last season some clubs were done in March/April.

Aren't all the games on today except Newton Stewart (which is actually 3G oddly enough!!)...?

There would be lots of issues with 'summer' football, plus you'd not be able to be part of the pyramid if using a different season structure to everyone else.

By my reckoning only been 18 games off so far which is light, 6 of which (i.e. 1/3 of the total) were last Saturday alone. And half the league has 3G, too. Last season some clubs were done in March/April.

Do you have a burd??

All games bar Newton are on!! Think mids were finished beginning of March but we finished mid May I think!! Think we should have a bigger winter break but not a summer league!!

Anyway Wigtown are 2-0 up at half time!! Rab Joe and then a Jonesy corner went in!!

Yes exactly! What a heard was the newton game was called off because of frost 4 HOURS BEFORE KICK OFF???? Surely to christ the pitch would of thawed out by then? Common sense is needed in this league sometimes! A little bit of water on the pitch and people start panicing! Were growen men and at the end of the day its the same for both teams.

I've heard there is talk of teams in the south having theme music next season. Do you think this is good for the game?

I know it's only meant for teams but supposedly the wrangler wants his own music??

Imagine the crowd going nuts as the wrangler walks out the changing rooms topless with his wranglers and doc martens on, spraying bottled water out his mouth as forever in blue jeans blasts out the P.A system.

Archived